Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
HAHA according to TMZ, 45 minutes ago, Snookie was arrested by Seaside Heights PD for disorderly conduct. She is in jail as we speak.
Pete Nice Wrote:HAHA according to TMZ, 45 minutes ago, Snookie was arrested by Seaside Heights PD for disorderly conduct. She is in jail as we speak.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :high5: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pete Nice Wrote:HAHA according to TMZ, 45 minutes ago, Snookie was arrested by Seaside Heights PD for disorderly conduct. She is in jail as we speak.

I think i'll take back my :atm: :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: . She looks very nasty in that picture.
LeNeve Wrote:

I think i'll take back my :atm: :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: . She looks very nasty in that picture.

She looks like a little old lady.
Hopefully she also feels the cold lesbian fist of the law
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Well you're Canadian......
yup......loved by people worldwide :happy: :high5: :happy: :happy:
I think you are confusing love with sympathy.
you guys forget to remember, Canadians don't care about Americans opinions.......thats why we are Canadian not American
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20