Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Where'd everyone go?

I started to go get my lunch, and starting entering more data into this effin spreadsheet (I want to get it done!)

I thought is was me...
JDubb Wrote:

I started to go get my lunch, and starting entering more data into this effin spreadsheet (I want to get it done!)

I thought is was me...
Actually.....
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is another hot server:

[Image: hooters1007.jpg]

Hi Sara!!!!

dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...
texas Wrote:dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...
tell me more about the back side, actually pics will do just fine
I couldn't disagree more about the not playing in bands past 30 comment that Rich just said!
Playing music RULES at any age!
Music RULES!
I will be playing drums until I die..and might pick up some other instruments along the way.
Definately nothing wrong with playing in bands...EVER!
JDubb Wrote:

I thought is was me...

I finally got my pizza warmed up... Now, I have about 5 free minutes to chat and eat....
texas Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is another hot server:

[Image: hooters1007.jpg]

Hi Sara!!!!

dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...

What's the story Morning Glory??

Sorry, It's 90s Friday and I couldn't resist.
Derick Wrote:
texas Wrote:dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...

this pic is from an appearance in NY at 5am...the day before is when Rich and I began our flirting which ended up causing absolutely no sleep. That night involved Russians, hotel shennanigans, Marcus Schenkenberg, interrupted showers, and covert operations...sadly, all video footage and photos were destroyed
Hi Sara!
EJ in the Nati Wrote:I couldn't disagree more about the not playing in bands past 30 comment that Rich just said!
Playing music RULES at any age!
Music RULES!
I will be playing drums until I die..and might pick up some other instruments along the way.
Definately nothing wrong with playing in bands...EVER!

I agree! If it's something you enjoy, why not?
texas Wrote:...sadly, all video footage and photos were destroyed
That's disappointing.
michaelangelo Wrote:We're selling 3 fliling cabinets, 2 matching (but really cheap and easy to dent, actually one of them has a dent in it) and the other one is far more durable but pretty beat up

Ooh! How many drawers? I am hoping for a 4-drawer.
They're all 2 drawer ones, i suppose you could stack the matching ones to make a 4 drawer...
texas Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

this pic is from an appearance in NY at 5am...the day before is when Rich and I began our flirting which ended up causing absolutely no sleep. That night involved Russians, hotel shennanigans, Marcus Schenkenberg, interrupted showers, and covert operations...sadly, all video footage and photos were destroyed

Oh, did you ever get these boys' heads spinning!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: 2124804645_91553b47b4.jpg]
texas Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

sounds like a good time :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20