Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:some crack head looking chick just strolled through the shop and went into the bathroom.
go get ya some
LeNeve Wrote:some crack head looking chick just strolled through the shop and went into the bathroom.

I just tried to get a picture but she was too fast, and it was all blurry.
LeNeve Wrote:

she has to come out of the bathroom, get in your ready position
ready position

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRVjO7qYPuRh2aeEg_P2L...7dEVmdUc4=]
obviously if you had a baseball glove on that would be ridiculous
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

she has to come out of the bathroom, get in your ready position

That was when I tried to take the pic, when she came out. She was walking way too fast.
nope, no server, I had one at my office for a long time but it was close to dying, it was recycled a few years ago
Server
[Image: PicForNewsletterViennaJuly2006CoffeeHouseWaitress.JPG]
Another server
[Image: tennis-serve.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:This is the kind of guy who masturbates to the Covino and Rich show.

[Image: file.php?id=723]

Wow I have a gay friend and he said he saw this gay firefighter naked in the Gay Firemen Calendar!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:long weekend is here, can't wait for 5Pm
:high5: for the long weekend. Sunday after Jim's done work we are heading up to the lake. I can't wait and this time my psycho mom won't be there...
If your going to put up a good picture of a server, I would go with this one:

[Image: 05apr23-hot-waitress-is-the-key.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:If your going to put up a good picture of a server, I would go with this one:
:high5:
Here is another hot server:

[Image: hooters1007.jpg]

Hi Sara!!!!
I was debating calling for a reservation, but this works as well, maybe we can get there early and have a drink before the feast
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:long weekend is here, can't wait for 5Pm

I can't wait for 8PM. Brazilian BBQ's make me very happy. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Have you ever been to one before?
no, the wife and I are looking forward to this :high5:

I just called Copacabana. On Friday's and Saturday's, they only take reservations for parties of 6 or more. I am hoping to get up there around 6:30PM at the latest. I will scope the scene and get on the list so we don't have to wait when you guys get there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20