Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:B have you seen the pics from Taylor's wedding on the Wake Up FB page (cosmo)??? She looked pretty considering.....

Considering she is a hog?

Exactly...she actually looked ok though....the best I've ever seen her.
SMASHING PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well they have too many songs to put on here..but they've always been one of my favorites..

Jimmy's one of my many influences on the drums..
He's EPIC especially at the single stroke roll on the snare..
YEAH!!!
My best bud got married a few years ago, they hired a professional and the pics sucked. If it weren't for the other people at the wedding they would have no usable pictures of the wedding.
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Pete, you gnnna go the the outdoor classic Game on Jan 1st vs the Capitals?

HELL YEAH. I will be working. I will be in my office in the scoreboard pretending to be working actually. But I will have one of the best seats in the house. It's gonna be awesome.

Hell yes, I went to one in Edmonton a while ago, and it was fucking freezing there. What if it's above freezing? they cancel the game?

It won't be above freezing. I assume they have something planned if it is, but it won't be.
Pete Nice Wrote:It won't be above freezing. I assume they have something planned if it is, but it won't be.

I imagine from up there, you'd be able to spit on Ovechkin if you wanted. Just sayin Big Grin
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Pete, you gnnna go the the outdoor classic Game on Jan 1st vs the Capitals?

HELL YEAH. I will be working. I will be in my office in the scoreboard pretending to be working actually. But I will have one of the best seats in the house. It's gonna be awesome.

Hell yes, I went to one in Edmonton a while ago, and it was fucking freezing there. What if it's above freezing? they cancel the game?

It won't be above freezing. I assume they have something planned if it is, but it won't be.
the one in Buffalo was around freezing....they had ice trouble, but got through it.

I'm sure they will have an out policy if the temp is too warm
Iva13 Wrote:B have you seen the pics from Taylor's wedding on the Wake Up FB page (cosmo)??? She looked pretty considering.....

I don't really pay any attention to her.
I'm too lazy to put a pic of me on facebook
I see what you're saying C and R about private events...weddings, anniveraries, etc...
and especially your kids .. (that's where the line is)...big time that's the major line...that should get approved before being posted b/c of all the freaks out there no doubt.
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It won't be above freezing. I assume they have something planned if it is, but it won't be.

I imagine from up there, you'd be able to spit on Ovechkin if you wanted. Just sayin Big Grin

I have full access to the entire stadium, so if I wanted to, I could walk right into the Capitals locker room, walk up to him, and punch him in the face. But that would not be very professional, and I have remained in this business for almost 20 years by remaining professional, for the most part.
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:

I have full access to the entire stadium, so if I wanted to, I could walk right into the Capitals locker room, walk up to him, and punch him in the face. But that would not be very professional, and I have remained in this business for almost 20 years by remaining professional, for the most part.

ha ha, not very professional to say the least, but that would be damn funny!

Alright, later everyone. Nice chatting here as usual again!!
I just put a Canadian address into my GPS. First ever international address in my in dash GPS. :happy: :happy:

It's gonna take me 27 minutes to get to the Brazilian BBQ. Let's hope there is not a line at the border.
EVERYBODY HAVE AN EPIC WEEKEND!
HELL YEAH!
PROPS PEACE GROOVE FLOW!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye Chelo
Have a great weekend everyone, catch you all next week!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20