Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm a tired puppy today. Last night had a 22 mile bike ride (lots of hills) which kicked my butt. However that wasn't the end of it. Then we ran a half mile "warm up" and then began our running speed workouts. Ran a 2 mile relay with a single partner (each running a quarter mile before tagging in the other) all timed splits. Then we ran timed half miles (two of them). Then we did core work. Was a little over 3 hours of working out.

Was rough and I feel like I have been run over this morning.

Damn. I chased a cat about 50 feet down the alley, then got tired, stopped chasing, and threw rocks at it instead.
just slammed a can of mt. dew, and now my teeth itch.
whats up yall's :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:Damn. I chased a cat about 50 feet down the alley, then got tired, stopped chasing, and threw rocks at it instead.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:just slammed a can of mt. dew, and now my teeth itch.
thats such an awesome feeling
Brampton Wrote:whats up yall's :happy:
sup
All my tools seem to be magnetized this morning.
long weekend is here, can't wait for 5Pm
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Keifer have fun at the concert....which venue is it in???
Penn's Landing

OMG that is going to be great!!!! and PERFECT weather for it...you are going to have such a good time!
Yep. And were gonna hit up Tony Lukes like you guys suggested.
what's up everyone? we're having a garage sale this weekend, hope to get rid of some shit. i'm listening to ellis right now, but only because joe rogan is on, otherwise i can't really listen to him.
I bought a 4gb sd card for my digital camera and it didn't work. Returned it and tried a 2gb and it didn't work. I have a 1gb that I got when I got the camera and it has always worked great. The camera is 4yrs old so I'm thinkin that limited on card size.
michaelangelo Wrote:what's up everyone? we're having a garage sale this weekend, hope to get rid of some shit. i'm listening to ellis right now, but only because joe rogan is on, otherwise i can't really listen to him.
Jackie the Jokeman has been on with O&A all morning.
the keifer Wrote:Ok, figured I'd this off today.
Just gettin my DBN fix before hitting the ro-ad to Philly for the big Shinedown concert. :happy: :rock:
And Happy Friday everyone!!! :happy:

Don't forget, Tony Luke's on Oregon.
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm a tired puppy today. Last night had a 22 mile bike ride (lots of hills) which kicked my butt. However that wasn't the end of it. Then we ran a half mile "warm up" and then began our running speed workouts. Ran a 2 mile relay with a single partner (each running a quarter mile before tagging in the other) all timed splits. Then we ran timed half miles (two of them). Then we did core work. Was a little over 3 hours of working out.

Was rough and I feel like I have been run over this morning.

I wish I had the time for that. I spent 7AM to 1AM yesterday basically working.
Brampton Wrote:long weekend is here, can't wait for 5Pm

I can't wait for 8PM. Brazilian BBQ's make me very happy. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Have you ever been to one before?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20