Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
texas Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is another hot server:

[Image: hooters1007.jpg]

Hi Sara!!!!

dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...

Sorry, that was the only picture in a Hooters Uniform I could find on a quick google image search.
texas Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
texas Wrote:dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...
tell me more about the back side, actually pics will do just fine

this pic is from an appearance in NY at 5am...the day before is when Rich and I began our flirting which ended up causing absolutely no sleep. That night involved Russians, hotel shennanigans, Marcus Schenkenberg, interrupted showers, and covert operations...sadly, all video footage and photos were destroyed

Russians?

Covert Operations?

Sounds like my kind of night.
I have a friend that is always the last to leave. The last time we had a party, it was 4-5am when I finally told him to leave. He said, "I was waiting for you to kick me out an hour or two ago." :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
texas Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
texas Wrote:dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...

this pic is from an appearance in NY at 5am...the day before is when Rich and I began our flirting which ended up causing absolutely no sleep. That night involved Russians, hotel shennanigans, Marcus Schenkenberg, interrupted showers, and covert operations...sadly, all video footage and photos were destroyed

Russians?

Covert Operations?

Sounds like my kind of night.

I knew as soon as I read "Russians" you were going to be all over this.
Who makes coffee and puts out cookies and cake?
texas Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

i need a shower
im just coming into this, but i would put out coffee, cookies, & cakes.
texas Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is another hot server:

[Image: hooters1007.jpg]

Hi Sara!!!!

dude, Pete!!! worst pic ever!!! lol!! all though great back story to it...
I don't think that pic looks bad, at all
JDubb Wrote:Who makes coffee and puts out cookies and cake?

that sounds like a weak ass party, that I probaly wouldn't want to be at anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:

that sounds like a weak ass party, that I probaly wouldn't want to be at anyway.

It must be another NYC/northeast thing I can't understand.
LeNeve Wrote:

I know! How could you forget the tea!
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I know! How could you forget the tea!
:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The problem with Rich is that he would put old tapes of himself in the VCR, in order to KEEP the party going
Sublime
chelofellow Wrote:The problem with Rich is that he would put old tapes of himself in the VCR, in order to KEEP the party going

I'd have to think that with Covino's ego he'd throw on some "Greatest Covino Moments" compilations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20