Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
If I went to Rich's wedding, I would not post any pictures from the wedding. If I had a really good picture that I really wanted to put on facebook, I would email it to Rich first and ask if he was alright with it, even if he was not in it.

I still have not received my invitation though.........
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:How many different rooms have you spanked it in?

Have you worn pants AT ALL at home in the last two weeks?

ha ha, ummm 2

Pants are optional....I better clean this place up before they get back and put the 11 pillows back on the bed and return the "show" towels back to the rack in the bathroom

Don't forget to wash all those socks that you have been "wearing"

Good call....and delete all the history on our computer!
you go to your fb settings, & opt that no one can see pics your tagged in but you. then tell the assholes to take them down.
B have you seen the pics from Taylor's wedding on the Wake Up FB page (cosmo)??? She looked pretty considering.....
If you don't like a picture...
it's simple .. un-tag it or tell them you don't like it.
Pete, you gnnna go the the outdoor classic Game on Jan 1st vs the Capitals?
Joe In PA Wrote:No matter how you say it on the invitation it sounds douchey.

I complete LEE agree. Uber douchey. I would NEVER do something like that.
Iva13 Wrote:B have you seen the pics from Taylor's wedding on the Wake Up FB page (cosmo)??? She looked pretty considering.....

Considering she is a hog?
Iva13 Wrote:I'm so happy now!!! and they were giving away for free red bull in the park...it's huge...and now I'm speeding Big Grin

Iva, that stuff might be too strong for you... :poke:
Pete Nice Wrote:

There is no way to look good in this situation.
chelofellow Wrote:Pete, you gnnna go the the outdoor classic Game on Jan 1st vs the Capitals?

HELL YEAH. I will be working. I will be in my office in the scoreboard pretending to be working actually. But I will have one of the best seats in the house. It's gonna be awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Me either, but we're not in the public eye or our girlfriends/boyfriends, etc. aren't either....for instance w/Layla, she has a contract w/People Mag to do blog updates...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm so happy now!!! and they were giving away for free red bull in the park...it's huge...and now I'm speeding Big Grin

Iva, that stuff might be too strong for you... :poke:

Yep...it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the word "might" is not necessary Big Grin Big Grin :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

There is no way to look good in this situation.

Metal detectors at the wedding. Security takes all the cell phones and cameras.
Pete Nice Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Pete, you gnnna go the the outdoor classic Game on Jan 1st vs the Capitals?

HELL YEAH. I will be working. I will be in my office in the scoreboard pretending to be working actually. But I will have one of the best seats in the house. It's gonna be awesome.

Hell yes, I went to one in Edmonton a while ago, and it was fucking freezing there. What if it's above freezing? they cancel the game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20