Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete I thought they said they are filming back down in Jersey right now, and the cast was holding out for more $ b/c they were going to use the film and somewhat of a third season??? I heard this about a week ago....on the News!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This is the kind of guy who masturbates to the Covino and Rich show.

[Image: file.php?id=723]

Wow I have a gay friend and he said he saw this gay firefighter naked in the Gay Firemen Calendar!!!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:I did not watch Jersey Shore.

I wasn't home... Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I watched last night, my prediction is this will be the last season but cause there is nothing new about it. MTV screwed up by not going with a new cast, we know these shallow :douche:

I hate Snookie and J-Wow.

Ummmm they have already started filming the Third Season back down the Jersey Shore...w/the same "cast"....

So I'm a little out of the loop with The Jersey Shore production.
michaelangelo Wrote:We're selling 3 fliling cabinets, 2 matching (but really cheap and easy to dent, actually one of them has a dent in it) and the other one is far more durable but pretty beat up

Ooh! How many drawers? I am hoping for a 4-drawer.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I have it DVR'd....too much going on last night to watch it...
I'm sure MTV will replay it 100 times between now and next Thursday. I'll watch it eventually.

That's what I am thinking...
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I watched last night, my prediction is this will be the last season but cause there is nothing new about it. MTV screwed up by not going with a new cast, we know these shallow :douche:

Ummmm they have already started filming the Third Season back down the Jersey Shore...w/the same "cast"....

I thought they said last night it was a new cast?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I thought they said last night it was a new cast?

They are doing something w/the original cast now....maybe it will just be a few shows....and then the New Cast comes in for the real Third Season.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete I thought they said they are filming back down in Jersey right now, and the cast was holding out for more $ b/c they were going to use the film and somewhat of a third season??? I heard this about a week ago....on the News!!!!

Knightryda said something about that to me.
I liked Toad the Wet Sprocket, kind of pop-ie but good music.
Where'd everyone go?
JDubb Wrote:Where'd everyone go?
Soccer must be on....
Joe In PA Wrote:
Soccer must be on....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ... :finger:
I have not been able to listen yet. I will be back in the car in 15 minutes

I started to go get my lunch, and starting entering more data into this effin spreadsheet (I want to get it done!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20