Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Time to get ready for the weekend.

good morning DBN. What say you
So as I mentioned, an old friend of mine is in the new Westjet commercial (the cute blonde at the beginning). Funny thing, her mom was the woman in the original Ashley Madison TV commercial about 5 years ago.
I wonder if anyone else is having access problems to the site. Good thing I got some backdoor access. :roflmao: Its funny just saying that
Its too bad I'm going to work today, cause I don't really have to. Oh well gotta make some money this week
I gotta say, I'm glad the steelers didn't make a bad decision and trade Rothlisburger last night. This way Leftwich gets to start their first 6 games :poke:
So do you think the NFL is onto how bad Notre Dame QB's really are. Maybe they aren't blinded to people BS mentality of the "Golden Dome"
So Philly is in the next round. Good for you
:postwhore:
Just finished my breakfast, it might be time for a deuce
Brampton Wrote:I wonder if anyone else is having access problems to the site. Good thing I got some backdoor access. :roflmao: Its funny just saying that
I came in the backdoor ;-)
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I wonder if anyone else is having access problems to the site. Good thing I got some backdoor access. :roflmao: Its funny just saying that
me three
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
me three
i also came through the backdoor.
joe is telling me that the front door should be working soon
Derick Wrote:joe is telling me that the front door should be working soon

So... I am going to assume that Peter is going to be quiet today considering Pens lost to the Sens last night...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe is telling me that the front door should be working soon

So... I am going to assume that Peter is going to be quiet today considering Pens lost to the Sens last night...
and the pirates got shut out 20-0 yesterday too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37