Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah dude total warranty. 09 f-250 with 15,000 miles. They do have these new dust seals that seam good though. They have metal, and they go onto the axle tube, instead of the shafts. That was the first time I have seen the revised seals.
I'm so used to destroying those seals when doing ball joints. I think we stock like 30-40 of them at all times

I wish front end shit was all I did. I can't ever get real good at shit, and beat the SLTS time, bouncing around from LOFs to deisel shortblocks. No way around it in a small dealer though.
Even when I was doing front end only, you never really get a perfect vehicle. There is always something that screws up. Thats why I got away from it, my brain started getting lazy and other stuff I was having trouble getting through
So Brett Micheals had a brain hemmorage.
Brampton Wrote:So Brett Micheals had a brain hemmorage.

It's about time.
Police say a Penguins fan killed his wife and burned down his house after an argument over staying up late to watch yesterday's 3OT game. So that's Pascal Leclaire's first playoff start, and first accessory to murder charge

Someone needs to talk to Pete
LeNeve Wrote:

It's about time.
He can't be 50 yet.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah dude total warranty. 09 f-250 with 15,000 miles. They do have these new dust seals that seam good though. They have metal, and they go onto the axle tube, instead of the shafts. That was the first time I have seen the revised seals.
I'm so used to destroying those seals when doing ball joints. I think we stock like 30-40 of them at all times

I wish front end shit was all I did. I can't ever get real good at shit, and beat the SLTS time, bouncing around from LOFs to deisel shortblocks. No way around it in a small dealer though.
Even when I was doing front end only, you never really get a perfect vehicle. There is always something that screws up. Thats why I got away from it, my brain started getting lazy and other stuff I was having trouble getting through

Good point. It is kind of nice getting different stuff all the time. It keeps stuff interesting, and challenging.
LeNeve Wrote:

It's about time.
I really didn't want to say it, so :thanks: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

It's about time.
Rock of Love IV - Seriously I V.......
Brampton Wrote:Police say a Penguins fan killed his wife and burned down his house after an argument over staying up late to watch yesterday's 3OT game. So that's Pascal Leclaire's first playoff start, and first accessory to murder charge

Someone needs to talk to Pete

Holy shit! That is a super fan I guess?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It's about time.
I really didn't want to say it, so :thanks: :roflmao:

Yeah, fuck aging rock stars. :high5:
Replay cut short yet again. Confusedwoot:
One of the guys I work with is surprising his stepson by taking him to Ottawa tommorow to watch Pens/Sens. The kid is a big Crosby fan.

So he isn't telling him, and when he gets in the car, there is gonna be a Crosby jersey in the passenger seat.

I thought this was cool
Brampton Wrote:One of the guys I work with is surprising his stepson by taking him to Ottawa tommorow to watch Pens/Sens. The kid is a big Crosby fan.

So he isn't telling him, and when he gets in the car, there is gonna be a Crosby jersey in the passenger seat.

I thought this was cool

Yeah, that is cool. Especially for a stepdad to do, sounds like a stand up guy.
:postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:One of the guys I work with is surprising his stepson by taking him to Ottawa tommorow to watch Pens/Sens. The kid is a big Crosby fan.

I thought this was cool

Yeah, that is cool. Especially for a stepdad to do, sounds like a stand up guy.
Its pretty good, the kid wont expect it cause he's a real hardass with the kid. The kid is what you would call "soft", so he needs it. Good kid, but man is he soft. I blame the mom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37