Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Pete Nice Wrote:BMW's look better than Mercedes to me, for the most part. I don't like big boxy luxery cars.
No more German cars. My BMW is falling apart and it costs too much for parts. Too many specialty tools required to work on it too.
kick ass! i just did a whole co op all by myself!!!! ( and pete!)
click sucked, hole sucks, courtney love sucks. stinky finger linger sucks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BMW's look better than Mercedes to me, for the most part. I don't like big boxy luxery cars.
Thats what Beemers look like to me. They look the same from the bottom to the top. The C-Class look awesome, and the 4matic is pretty cool. Slap an AMG on it, and its baller

I completely disagree.

Me too!!!! they are both very nice cars....If the service was still as good as it used to be I would probably still have a benz...but they got sooo bad.
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:if I were buying a german car I'd get a c or an e-class. I'm a grown up, I don't like Beemers. Could be cause I'm white as well

So only Mexicans drive a Benz? *cough* Covino *cough*
Well, used ones that are blue :roflmao:

Wait, didn't Covino buy a Lexus, and Rich buy a Beemer?

Covino's is black
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Question fo rthe Ford Techs. Ford Edge Good or Bad?

Looking for something 4 door, AWD
suv?
Yeah, but something not so boxy.
Back to the original question, the Edge is a great vehicle. My buddy has an X5 and its got so many prob's. But, quite frankly, most cars are pretty much the same. It all comes down to features, looks, and the service and the dealer. Foreign parts are really expensive though.
What about Veruca Salt? 4 Non-Blonds suck!
43 = Old as Fu%k Covino?
JDubb Wrote:What about Veruca Salt? 4 Non-Blonds suck!
4 non blondes were super lesbo rock. Veruca salt had at least a few cool songs
:high5:
Joe In PA Wrote:
No more German cars. My BMW is falling apart and it costs too much for parts. Too many specialty tools required to work on it too.

My next car is going to be a BMW, but it is not going to be my everyday car, I am going to try and keep this one for that. Plus I still have my Saturn, I just need to throw an engine in it so I can start using it for work again. I plan on getting a BMW in 2012 or 2013
[Image: paintball-picture.jpg]
as for cars, i think the new camaros are super sexy.
Joe In PA Wrote:

Thats good advice. I was considering an 02-04. I don't need another money pit
this is not a shot at you Pete or anyone on here

Every person I know who drives a BMW is a super :douche: when it comes to cars. They know fuck all about cars, and they think they know about cars. It pisses me off, and when they talk about cars, I want to tell them to go fuck their hat.

:rant:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

My next car is going to be a BMW, but it is not going to be my everyday car, I am going to try and keep this one for that. Plus I still have my Saturn, I just need to throw an engine in it so I can start using it for work again. I plan on getting a BMW in 2012 or 2013

BMW makes a nice looking car.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37