Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Brampton Wrote:Are you a Notre dame fan as well? If you are, we can't be friends, I gotta draw the line somewhere :poke:

My boss is a huge Notre Dame fan.. I have 20x22 picture of a Notre Dame FB game behind me.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Does anyone else use Norton Anti-virus?
i have a mac, no anti-virus needed

Um.. there are viruses out there aimed at macs
why yes there are, but since the prevalance of mac vs pc virus' are much less, its easier for mac to build in an antivirus software to the os as opposed to a pc having to run a stand alone program
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
No, I use Bell Sympatico Anti Virus. I used to use McAfee but it slowed down the computer soooooo much

Our subscription is up in August.. I don't think I'm going to renew. We only have trouble with the damn thing. Our hard drive crashed last Spring, they keep telling us all our pictures were online backed up. It's been a year of fighting with them and I still don't have them back yet.

Don't get McAfee, it sucks.
Derick Wrote:joe is telling me that the front door should be working soon
Works now.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i have a mac, no anti-virus needed

Um.. there are viruses out there aimed at macs
why yes there are, but since the prevalance of mac vs pc virus' are much less, its easier for mac to build in an antivirus software to the os as opposed to a pc having to run a stand alone program

So true, although now that Macs are also running on an Intel chipset there are more viruses then in the past. Still I have never had a problem.
who's ready for another 4th order polynomial calculation?

jk brought my own calc today
The company that I work for is a Norton Partner and that's all we sell. It blows. Get Eset.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe is telling me that the front door should be working soon
Works now.

Thanks Joe.. ;-) :kissass: :kissass:
nicole vs the streets on hits one question: what is the last car called on a train?

she got it right, but i hope everyone has the song stuck in their heads now and is fired up for the show
Joe In PA Wrote:
The company that I work for is a Norton Partner and that's all we sell. It blows. Get Eset.

I've never heard of Eset...
JDubb Wrote:So true, although now that Macs are also running on an Intel chipset there are more viruses then in the past. Still I have never had a problem.
my problem is that I still dont really know as much about my mac as I should, but IF i were to get a virus on my mac, I'd have no idea how to fix it
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:So true, although now that Macs are also running on an Intel chipset there are more viruses then in the past. Still I have never had a problem.
my problem is that I still dont really know as much about my mac as I should, but IF i were to get a virus on my mac, I'd have no idea how to fix it

Your Mac would tell you Big Grin
Derick Wrote:who's ready for another 4th order polynomial calculation?

but just incase someone is bored...

y = -2E-06x^4 + 1E-04x^3 - 0.0019x^2 + 0.0404x + 0.289
solve for x, when y= 1.072, 0.99, 1.056, 0.83
I work with this chick, no one in the office really likes her at all, she's a complete bitch. None the less, her kid got kicked out of daycare because she runs away all the time so whenever they have a day off from school she takes off work.
She told everyone at work her daughter was off school today so she isn't there. My husband just sent me a BBM that said.."You'll never guess whose here for a job interview... Teresa"
HAHAHAHA! My husband told his svc manger not to hire her because she is a useless tit. :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:who's ready for another 4th order polynomial calculation?

:? uhh......2+2 is 4, 2+2 is 4 :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37