Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
ZeeDuchess Wrote:kick ass! i just did a whole co op all by myself!!!! ( and pete!)

Start another one I can leech onto.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:as for cars, i think the new camaros are super sexy.
They do look cool, but I wouldn't pay the money for one
Brampton Wrote:this is not a shot at you Pete or anyone on here

Every person I know who drives a BMW is a super :douche: when it comes to cars. They know fuck all about cars, and they think they know about cars. It pisses me off, and when they talk about cars, I want to tell them to go fuck their hat.

:rant:

My mom drives a bmw. As far as I know, she is not a douchebag
I've never fucked a hat. What kind of hat would some one fuck? I would pick a coon skin hat to fuck if I had to fuck a hat.
LeNeve Wrote:coon skin

Thats racist :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: paintball-picture.jpg]

I love paintball, I used to be on a pro team in high school. I have tons of equiptment. I only played twice last year. I remember the first time I played, I showed up late and evened the teams up at 6 a team. First game in, I killed the entire other team, 6 people.

I don't play speedball though, I prefer woods games and scenario games.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never fucked a hat. What kind of hat would some one fuck? I would pick a coon skin hat to fuck if I had to fuck a hat.

One of these...
[Image: BowlerHatLogo.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:

I love paintball, I used to be on a pro team in high school. I have tons of equiptment. I only played twice last year. I remember the first time I played, I showed up late and evened the teams up at 6 a team. First game in, I killed the entire other team, 6 people.

I've never done it. I've only shot up peoples houses, and cars. Oh and I totally snipered this dude skateboarding on a basketball court once too. It was hysterical.

Every person I know who drives a BMW is a super :douche: when it comes to cars. They know fuck all about cars, and they think they know about cars. It pisses me off, and when they talk about cars, I want to tell them to go fuck their hat.

I have four really good friends in PGH who have BMW's. All four of them are successful, smart, classy, have hot wives, good kids and a great family. I respect all four of them greatly. Your issue must be a Canadian thing.
The Bills and Browns are trying to aquire the Rams #33 pick. :roflmao:

I guess Clausson is gonna go from one crappy team to another
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've only played a few times, a lot of fun.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I have four really good friends in PGH who have BMW's. All four of them are successful, smart, classy, have hot wives, good kids and a great family. I respect all four of them greatly. Your issue must be a Canadian thing.
No, its people who don't know shit about cars, who because they buy a BMW, then believe they know everything about cars.

I have beemer mechanic friends that make fun of customers who think they are better cars than everything else. They are just cars
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've only played a few times, a lot of fun.
Paintball is sooooooooo much fun. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:BMW's look better than Mercedes to me, for the most part. I don't like big boxy luxery cars.
the problem with mercedes is that normal people cant afford the ones that actually look cool
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've never done it. I've only shot up peoples houses, and cars. Oh and I totally snipered this dude skateboarding on a basketball court once too. It was hysterical.

Oh, I have done that stuff too.

You need to come out here for a three day weekend. We can play paintball the entire time. It would be a blast. There are some really good fields around here. Sometimes they have scenario games that last the entire weekend, from like 8AM Saturday until 6PM Sunday. You camp out and everything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37