Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:kick ass! i just did a whole co op all by myself!!!! ( and pete!)

Start another one I can leech onto.

you can take b's place. i'll see what im closest to mastering, then i'll start it

Well hustle up!!! :j/k:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've tried to watch Treme, couldn't get into it. If youre gonna watch it, make sure you have no distractions

They have only had two episodes so far. I really like it.

I am going to NO for Halloween weekend, I am going to try and go to a few of the places in that show.
It seems like it could be good. I just need to watch it with no distractions (wife) :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I have a beemer and I'm not a douchebag...
and when you buy it just get the extended warranty then you don't have to worry about paying for repairs.... I LOVE BEEMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva, I'm not talking about you.

Ok....thanks.... ;-)
I'm getting tired of the religion attacks.
Brampton Wrote:I'm getting tired of the religion attacks.
:whomo:
I believe my faith, I don't jam it down peoples throats, but it seems that everyone is like Bill Maher Wtf
I was raised Roman Catholic. Went to Catholic School for grades 4-12. Had to go to church at least once a week at school AND over the weekend with parents. I had to take two religion classes at Duquesne. I got burnt out. I don't care if I ever step foot in a church again. BURNT OUT!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I was raised Roman Catholic. Went to Catholic School for grades 4-12. Had to go to church at least once a week at school AND over the weekend with parents. I had to take two religion classes at Duquesne. I got burnt out. I don't care if I ever step foot in a church again. BURNT OUT!!
Yeah, but at least you aren't condecending towards people who are religious or follow their faith :high5:
Brampton Wrote:I believe my faith, I don't jam it down peoples throats, but it seems that everyone is like Bill Maher Wtf

FUCK BILL MAHER fucking :douche:

I hate that fucking ass hat cum guzzling gutter queen.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: paintball-picture.jpg]

I love paintball, I used to be on a pro team in high school. I have tons of equiptment. I only played twice last year. I remember the first time I played, I showed up late and evened the teams up at 6 a team. First game in, I killed the entire other team, 6 people.

I don't play speedball though, I prefer woods games and scenario games.

I've never done it. I've only shot up peoples houses, and cars. Oh and I totally snipered this dude skateboarding on a basketball court once too. It was hysterical.

Oh, I have done that stuff too.

You need to come out here for a three day weekend. We can play paintball the entire time. It would be a blast. There are some really good fields around here. Sometimes they have scenario games that last the entire weekend, from like 8AM Saturday until 6PM Sunday. You camp out and everything.

That sounds like alot of fun
Pete Nice Wrote:I was raised Roman Catholic. Went to Catholic School for grades 4-12. Had to go to church at least once a week at school AND over the weekend with parents. I had to take two religion classes at Duquesne. I got burnt out. I don't care if I ever step foot in a church again. BURNT OUT!!

:whomo: I'm not catholic but was raised going to church... blah... blah... blah... I go to church now maybe twice a year. I believe what I believe, I don't need some bald guy telling me what I need to believe.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I believe my faith, I don't jam it down peoples throats, but it seems that everyone is like Bill Maher Wtf

FUCK BILL MAHER fucking :douche:

I hate that fucking ass hat cum guzzling gutter queen.
Oh, I know that. Thats why I used the reference
My wife want laser hair removal and I want her to have it. Would make things nice and smooth for a lifetime. Might be her xmas gift this year.
JDubb Wrote:

:whomo: I'm not catholic but was raised going to church... blah... blah... blah... I go to church now maybe twice a year. I believe what I believe, I don't need some bald guy telling me what I need to believe.
bald guy?
[Image: c71aa8fd.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37