Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Jerkman = :homo:
Jerkoff Man :homo:

I will give you each $100 the day he calls and says something that makes sense.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I named both my fake farm dogs "spot"

I named one Sami J and the other QB KILLA, which is the license plate the state of PA would not allow me to have when I was playing football.

I think I will get another one and name it Derick.

what about me????? I will name a tree after you....(All the trees in my yard have names...)

Hippy.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I named one Sami J and the other QB KILLA, which is the license plate the state of PA would not allow me to have when I was playing football.

how awesome would that be. a fake farm dog named Derick :happy: :happy: :happy:
Question fo rthe Ford Techs. Ford Edge Good or Bad?

Looking for something 4 door, AWD
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

what about me????? I will name a tree after you....(All the trees in my yard have names...)

Do you really want a dog named after you?
Joe In PA Wrote:Question fo rthe Ford Techs. Ford Edge Good or Bad?

Looking for something 4 door, AWD
suv?
My Tree Names:
Michael
Sal
Wills (after Prince William)
Harry (after Prince Harry)
Princess Diana
Lacy
Jose'
Lefty
Phila
Queenie
Vernon
Kupper the Dwarf Alberta Spruce
She She Gashera
Chiminney Cha Roo
Fast Buck Freddy (b/c I took him and didn't pay)
Suri
But I have 4 new ones, so maybe I'll call them after you guys!!!!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i could be a friend in need today.....i have to go to a wedding next week, & i have no idea what to wear. the invite says, "Acquired Retire: blue jeans! LOL"

who the hell puts LOL in their wedding invitation? i would never wear jeans to a wedding. even tho those assholes wore jeans to mine. im afraid if i wear something i think is nice, i'll be more dressed up than the bride! ugh, in laws make my head hurt.

So what if you look better than the bride...you just look as good as you can and so be it.....You will be the one that everyone talks about saying, OMG your outfit is so cute, or I LOVE your dress....etc....just be you ;-)

the bride is 50, & has mullet. so yeah, i bet i look better no matter what. but if i go as myself, it wont be, 'oh i love your dress" to my face, it will be 'she thinks she's so much better than us, what a bitch" behind my back.

the bride is pissed at me for stealing the family reunion out from under her. i jacked it from her cuz she wanted to host it at her farm. well, i dont wanna sleep in a tent in her yard in BFE for 3 days so she can show off her apple trees. eff that. but of course, she was talking shit about me, saying i was just trying to kiss the asses of the women who have hosted it for the last 30 years. well, im sorry, but theyre old. 100 people dont wanna camp on your land, no matter what fruit trees are there!!!!!! our town is a much better fit for a reunion.

Light colored sun dress.
the new tarus
Iva13 Wrote:My Tree Names:
Michael
Sal
Princess Diana
Lacy
Jose'
Lefty
Phila
Queenie
Vernon
She She Gashera
Chiminney Cha Roo
Suri

Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
4 doors and awd
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Do you really want a dog named after you?

You're right....I guess not... ;-)
JDubb Wrote:Jerkman = :homo:

Rich had a good one though, Jerkmans parents meeting was bad timing. :roflmao:

I had a friend that was fighting with a douchebag at work. They were going back and forth insulting each other. My buddy pulls out, "You're a load your Mom should have swallowed." I don't think I have ever laughed that hard. The fight was over.
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My Tree Names:
Michael
Sal
Princess Diana
Lacy
Jose'
Lefty
Phila
Queenie
Vernon
She She Gashera
Chiminney Cha Roo
Suri

Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
thats a little loop fruits
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37