Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 23, 2010.......It Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
User: Who is your favorite artist?

Cleverbot: I'm not sure. Maybe OK Go. Have you heard of them?

User: No I have not.

Cleverbot: Ever heard of The Rake?

User: I use a rake in my yard to clean leaves up.

Cleverbot: That is very funny.

User: Yeah I'm a regular dane cook.

Cleverbot: Cool.
Derick Wrote:I think my cleaverbot is a whore, she has sex on the first date

I'm going in a little different direction with mine. I might throw in some ATM references in a minute, as soon as I get it off its guard.
now my cleaverbot is confused about whether its a male or female
Derick Wrote:now my cleaverbot is confused about whether its a male or female

that happened to mine too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: and it thinks heroin is a location. I'm going to tell it I want to commit suicide.
Covino Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm getting tired of the religion attacks.
:whomo:

Who bashed religion? What show do you guys listen to? Car and Hockey Radio? Smile

That would be a pretty cool chanel. Can we get it to start at 3PM?
my cleaverbot is a spitter
Cleverbot: Are you lying to me? You have told me your name was Cleverbot in the past.

User: No.

Cleverbot: Deny it all you want, but you did.

User: I am a cleverbot though.

Cleverbot: A cleverbot human?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: I am alone.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
cleverbot is naked, but I'm not confirmed on the gender yet.
Pete Nice Wrote:You need to come out here for a three day weekend. We can play paintball the entire time. It would be a blast. There are some really good fields around here. Sometimes they have scenario games that last the entire weekend, from like 8AM Saturday until 6PM Sunday. You camp out and everything.
Yeah sure,go play paintball with a guy who spent 12 years in the army.That doesn't sound like a bad idea. :roflmao: Unless you're on the same team.
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife want laser hair removal and I want her to have it. Would make things nice and smooth for a lifetime. Might be her xmas gift this year.
That was the only part of the show I heard today.Lasering is a great idea.Who cares if bush ever comes back into style?It still sucks.This way eliminates having to deal with it if it ever does come back.
i spent entirely too much time talking to cleaverbot
bubba is smoking weed on the air
JDubb Wrote:Still one of my favorites... NSFW
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.erosblog.com/sex-blog-pictures/lawnmower-pubic-tatoo.jpg">http://www.erosblog.com/sex-blog-pictur ... -tatoo.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Let me guess.The willie Nelson tattoo?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:A girl I knew had really hairy arms...so she would turn the stove on and run her arm over it to burn off her hair......

i know a psycho chick who took a knife to her thigh to cut the fat off.
Gotta do watcha gotta do. :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm getting tired of the religion attacks.
:whomo:

Who bashed religion? What show do you guys listen to? Car and Hockey Radio? Smile

That would be a pretty cool chanel. Can we get it to start at 3PM?
agreed 5 :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37