Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DaveP Wrote:http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605...000P?mv=rr

Looks like a decent amount of storage and a good name for only $90

Mine looks similar to that
[Image: 00959890000-1?hei=248&wid=248&op_sharpen....9,0.5,0,0]
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!!! This weekend I bought a twin bed for my little guy so we could break him of the crib before the new baby comes... the first night was a small battle but came out on top and the last night it was super easy. I read 1 fish, 2 fish like three times and then laid down. AHAHAHA! I WIN!!!
I also bought some new sandles, a grapefruit smelling reed diffiuser, some banana smelling candles and a few aromatic scents holders one of a mother and a child and one of a husband and a wife, both of which hold a heart. They are adorable.

I got a nice pair of sandals, too! No crib or kiddie beds, though..
who the hell is yarnasty
also decided that I need a decent torque wrench, actually 2 a ftlb and an inlb
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I made ribs last night :happy: They were nap-right-after good.

Knightryda surprised me with a trip to Famous Dave's yesterday.. My family was there waiting for us. Pretty cool move from him. Dave's around here is pretty good, I know 2 places that are better, though.. Damons and this local place that you'd have to dodge bullets to visit.

They closed the Damons that was somewhat close to here. :bullshit: They had great food. Not sure if there is another one close

There is only one Damons that I know of within an hour's drive from here. One of my fave restaurants I never get to visit. Crap, now I am craving their food....
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You don't get to light anything on fire?

No, you don't light that particular item on fire.

Lame
beckster Wrote:I got a nice pair of sandals, too! No crib or kiddie beds, though..

I didn't buy a crib. I already own one of those and we actually just went out and bought a twin bed for my son. Figured I'd rather pay the $350 now and I won't have to buy a new bed until he moves out... well I am sure I'll have to pay for a new mattress somewhere down the line. He's only two and he thinks its grand to jump on it.
Derick Wrote:also decided that I need a decent torque wrench, actually 2 a ftlb and an inlb
I decided that a while ago too, but haven't done anything about it. One thing I do need is a new 1/2" drive pneumatic impact wrench.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:This is the one I got. The scent in the bottle is grapefruit... it'll look awesome in my bathroom.
warning, dont allow the reeds to touch the wood, it will remove the paint/varnish. Ruined a piece of furniture from Crate and Barrel because of that

:homo:

That's in reference to a single guy having smelly reeds AND crate and barrel furniture.. :roflmao:

:atm:
Who is yarnasty? From Kentucky?

Another Kentucky dudebronation member?

Welcome to dudebronation!

Be careful accessing certain things at a school.
I bought a gallon of whole milk this weekend, it looked kind of like this. I already used alot of it though, with cereal, and little debbie cakes, so I will probaly have to get another one soon anyway.

[Image: th_0004190002763_LG.jpg]
does anyone have one of these?

[Image: BBQ.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I've decided i need a new tool box, and I'm going to buy one

I think I do also come to think of it. I think I need a tall standing one though, then I can put most of the shit in there and my portable one will still be good. Those tall ones are fucking expensive though.

I have a nice tall one, got it for Christmas. It's a Craftsman, I filled it up pretty quick, so I am going try to get rid of some of our tools.. How many hammers does a household need? Really?

One household needs roughly 6 hammers.

Well, we have 5 or 6 standard hammers, 1 tack hammer, 3 or 4 mallets, 2 sledge hammers and 1 framing hammer... That I have found thus far. Then there's the screwdrivers, pliers, and so on...
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:also decided that I need a decent torque wrench, actually 2 a ftlb and an inlb
I decided that a while ago too, but haven't done anything about it. One thing I do need is a new 1/2" drive pneumatic impact wrench.

I need a coolant system pressure tester, but they are like 300 bucks. The shop foreman lets me use his anyway.
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone have one of these?

[Image: GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d9cbbcb3...7d32faeb65]

A white image word?