Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:The differnce is ridiculous. The US catalog is 20 times the size, they have good professional quality product, plus they sell other professional brands.

so when I buy Craftsman tools, am I getting ripped of? I usually buy their stuff but bear in mind I hardly use the tools I have.
I would say go to Crappy Tire. They are better with warranty, and they have a better selection
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm tired...
of cheering for the Flyers?

Flyers suck 5 :high5:
Warning swoot news:

15 year anniversary of the OKC bombings. This was the closest I have ever been to a terrorist attack.
I have some Confusedwoot: news......... I now have 4 guys on the DL on my fantasy team Confusedad:
I am about to go into Home Depot.

Spending all my money 5 :high5:
heres another random tool question, do they make allen sockets in 21mm? I need one

I might just get one of these

http://motionpro.com/motorcycle/tools/category/axle/
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a gallon of whole milk this weekend, it looked kind of like this. I already used alot of it though, with cereal, and little debbie cakes, so I will probaly have to get another one soon anyway.

[Image: th_0004190002763_LG.jpg]

bought that and the chocolate stuff, too.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm tired...
of cheering for the Flyers?

No, I had a long, shitty, depressing weekend.
And I'm already for this week to be over.
LeNeve Wrote:I was looking for a pair of pliers the other day, in an overhead cabinet. Shit started shifting. and falling out of the cabinet, and one of these items was a dildo, and it hit my face. I was all screaming and swatting at it like it was a killer bee. All this seemed to be in super slow motion too. It kind of sucked.

Moral of story, I too need a locking toolbox at my house.

:eek: Confusedhock: ........... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey, at least it wasn't a strap-on!
yarnasty Wrote:Hey everyone I just joined still trying to figure out how to navigate and get to the most recent threads.
My brother is fattmatt1 and he made me listen to the show and I love it. So much better than Ellis.

WELCOME!! :boobs:
Derick Wrote:heres another random tool question, do they make allen sockets in 21mm? I need one

I might just get one of these

http://motionpro.com/motorcycle/tools/category/axle/
I do believe they do, it usually for heavy duty applicaions
and who the fuck needs titanium wrenches
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was looking for a pair of pliers the other day, in an overhead cabinet. Shit started shifting. and falling out of the cabinet, and one of these items was a dildo, and it hit my face. I was all screaming and swatting at it like it was a killer bee. All this seemed to be in super slow motion too. It kind of sucked.

Angie keeps her Dildos in your toolbox?

Please tell us that it isn't a kitchen cabinet... like where food goes... :barf:
Derick Wrote:and who the fuck needs titanium wrenches

oh I do !!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and one of these items was a dildo,

:eek: :eek: :eek:
while i find this amusing, why would there be pliers in an overhead cabinet.

because certain people get my shit, and then put it wherever the hell they feel when they are done.

Maybe she needed the pliers to get the dildo out.... :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46