Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have a 15yr old daughter, this whole conversation makes me sick. :barf:
word man, these high school seniors were at this party friday, people drinking and smoking weed and I thought to my self, Im never letting my kids spend the night out
you were at a party with high school kids?
Someone has to buy the beer.
better question, were you at a high school party?
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.
if your daughters friends are banging its a safe bet she is too

I know this is going to sound like a naive parent, but I don't think that is going on.
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
Shoot 'em up.

Awesome music.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have a 15yr old daughter, this whole conversation makes me sick. :barf:
word man, these high school seniors were at this party friday, people drinking and smoking weed and I thought to my self, Im never letting my kids spend the night out
you were at a party with high school kids?
Someone has to buy the beer.

fer sure.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.

I know this is going to sound like a naive parent, but I don't think that is going on.
Ok, sure it isnt dad... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
remember when you were that age? and what was going on?

i can say this cause I'm not a parent and have no idea
Derick Wrote:

Not necessarily. Some kids actually have morals and standards. I went to school with a chick who was knocked up in the 8th grade. I didn't start having sex I was going into grade 11 and it was with my husband.
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
Shoot 'em up.
Yeah that one.I wasnt quite sure of the name of it.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.

Shoot Em Up 5 :high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Not necessarily. Some kids actually have morals and standards. I went to school with a chick who was knocked up in the 8th grade. I didn't start having sex I was going into grade 11 and it was with my husband.
sounds like someone is a bit prudish, you've only had 1 cock?
The chick in that movie looks a bit like the one Jesse James was banging.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

my little sister was screwing around & called me cuz she thot she was pregnant, & it was no big deal, she could "TOTALLY" handle it. so i gave her my 6 month old (i was with her the whole time, but never helped her) & i made her act like a parent all day while we took her to the dr's office (i even made her take him while she peed in a cup. no one babysat my kidz while i went to the pisser), ran all our errands etc. by the end of the day she was ready to sew her shit shut.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Time to break out the scare tactics on her... do you guys realize that in a few years Covino is going to have to give Melody "the Talk"?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:yawn: :poke:
GO CAVS!!!!

[Image: lebron-1.jpg]

[Image: 8aa3286.jpg]

[Image: cavs-1.png]
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I'm going to agree with you. I want to be naive too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46