Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
ZeeDuchess Wrote:wow, take a youtube break & miss like 20 pages.
that'll learn ya
Wow. What a heffer!

[Image: alg_kk.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:wow, take a youtube break & miss like 20 pages.
that'll learn ya

ive been obsessing on alice in chains videos lately
I don't know when it happened, maybe I'm really late, but I like the new "quote" and "reply" buttons.
hi covino!
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Some asshole dumped off a young female pitbull by my plant who looks like she just had pups... I tried to get her to come to me, but she definitely injured or in some distressed. The poor baby.. I called animal control and I know they're going to put her down.
Confusedwoot: I hate people.

Animal Control finally showed up and caught her. For a "vicious dog" she wanted to run away from him more than anything, never even snapped at him. He got on his knees and threw treats to her and had to used that loop on a stick thing to get her. He was telling me that she was over-bred and they just threw her away like trash. I'd like to find those assholes and throw them away like trash... :Flaming: She was a pretty dog too.. I'm pretty sure she'll be put down, though. What a shame.
to be
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Some asshole dumped off a young female pitbull by my plant who looks like she just had pups... I tried to get her to come to me, but she definitely injured or in some distressed. The poor baby.. I called animal control and I know they're going to put her down.

Animal Control finally showed up and caught her. For a "vicious dog" she wanted to run away from him more than anything, never even snapped at him. He got on his knees and threw treats to her and had to used that loop on a stick thing to get her. He was telling me that she was over-bred and they just threw her away like trash. I'd like to find those assholes and throw them away like trash... :Flaming: She was a pretty dog too.. I'm pretty sure she'll be put down, though. What a shame.

people suck.
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

People suck!
hey b, check out the video i just posted on fb.
Chip Wrote:Wow. What a heffer!

WOW :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:to be
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

people suck.

I hate that story, I want to adopt her.
Chip Wrote:Wow. What a heffer!

face looks photo chopped onto a different body
it is a photo chop special, look close
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hey b, check out the video i just posted on fb.

I'll be on it when boss-type people quit patrolling the vicinity...
ZeeDuchess Wrote:to be
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

people suck.

They threw an old toilet out with her.. Wonder if we could get a DNA sample... then bash those jerks faces in with said toilet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46