Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
beckster Wrote:Time to break out the scare tactics on her... do you guys realize that in a few years Covino is going to have to give Melody "the Talk"?

I sure as hell hope it's more that just a few years before the talk
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.
if your daughters friends are banging its a safe bet she is too

I know this is going to sound like a naive parent, but I don't think that is going on.

Time to break out the scare tactics on her... do you guys realize that in a few years Covino is going to have to give Melody "the Talk"?
do you actually see covino giving her the talk, i think that'll be laylas dept
Derick Wrote:sounds like someone is a bit prudish, you've only had 1 cock?

I lived in a small community, most of the kids I went to school with from Kindergarten to high school. By grade 7 or 8 they are more friends then anything. I met my husband the summer of 2002. We've been together since.. yes.. 1 cock.
bigfan seems to be avoiding the question as to why he was hanging out with HS girls this weekend
i bleed green Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
Shoot 'em up.
Yeah that one.I wasnt quite sure of the name of it.

i saw parts of that movie for the first time yesterday.
Just tuned in, did they talk about Layla's twitter today, she said she will never get married
Derick Wrote:bigfan seems to be avoiding the question as to why he was hanging out with HS girls this weekend

cuz no matter how much older her gets, they still stay the same age?
[Image: kim-kardashian-2009-9d81751-1.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.
if your daughters friends are banging its a safe bet she is too

Not necessarily. Some kids actually have morals and standards. I went to school with a chick who was knocked up in the 8th grade. I didn't start having sex I was going into grade 11 and it was with my husband.
sounds like someone is a bit prudish, you've only had 1 cock?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:Just tuned in, did they talk about Layla's twitter today, she said she will never get married

I saw her twitter bomb last night.
i dont care to see a fat chic naked, so no kim pics for me
Derick Wrote:i dont care to see a fat chic naked, so no kim pics for me
pete will be the first in line
Armenians do not all have big asses. Armenia is a former Soviet republic just south and east of the Moscow reason.

But they are not known for their big asses, they are known for dried meats and cognac.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:my little sister was screwing around & called me cuz she thot she was pregnant, & it was no big deal, she could "TOTALLY" handle it. so i gave her my 6 month old (i was with her the whole time, but never helped her) & i made her act like a parent all day while we took her to the dr's office (i even made her take him while she peed in a cup. no one babysat my kidz while i went to the pisser), ran all our errands etc. by the end of the day she was ready to sew her shit shut.

That is fucking brilliant!!! :high5:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont care to see a fat chic naked, so no kim pics for me
pete will be the first in line

he'll have to beat me ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46