Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought the jewish peeps were really smart and shit, but they were illiterate bozos, that signed their names with circles.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I've decided i need a new tool box, and I'm going to buy one

I think I do also come to think of it. I think I need a tall standing one though, then I can put most of the shit in there and my portable one will still be good. Those tall ones are fucking expensive though.

I have a nice tall one, got it for Christmas. It's a Craftsman, I filled it up pretty quick, so I am going try to get rid of some of our tools.. How many hammers does a household need? Really?
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't see the hardship and inconvenience with charcoal. You pile it up, throw on some lighter fluid, come back in 15 minutes, throw some more fluid on it, light it, come back in 15 minutes and cook much higher quality food than you would EVER get on a gas grill.

+1000
Oasis is on the radio at work :killme:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I think I do also come to think of it. I think I need a tall standing one though, then I can put most of the shit in there and my portable one will still be good. Those tall ones are fucking expensive though.

I have a nice tall one, got it for Christmas. It's a Craftsman, I filled it up pretty quick, so I am going try to get rid of some of our tools.. How many hammers does a household need? Really?

One household needs roughly 6 hammers.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Agreed. I am not sure how I have acquired at least 7 hammers.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I totally agree with this.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:One household needs roughly 6 hammers.

This includes 1 sledge hammer.
DaveP Wrote:http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605...000P?mv=rr

Looks like a decent amount of storage and a good name for only $90
this is the one I was looking at

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605...=Top+Chest
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:One household needs roughly 6 hammers.

This includes 1 sledge hammer.
I only have 5. I need one more.
Nussie_T Wrote:This is the one I got. The scent in the bottle is grapefruit... it'll look awesome in my bathroom.
warning, dont allow the reeds to touch the wood, it will remove the paint/varnish. Ruined a piece of furniture from Crate and Barrel because of that
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:This is the one I got. The scent in the bottle is grapefruit... it'll look awesome in my bathroom.
warning, dont allow the reeds to touch the wood, it will remove the paint/varnish. Ruined a piece of furniture from Crate and Barrel because of that

also, a toddler got poisoned when they drank the liquid inside because it looked like apple juice
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

this is correct. you need a regular hammer, a small dead blow, a large dead blow, a 5 pound, a finish hammer, and a ball peen
Derick Wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

also, a toddler got poisoned when they drank the liquid inside because it looked like apple juice
isn't that part of thinning the herd?