Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Chip Wrote:Uh, yeah, I would.
[Image: kim.jpg]
[Image: kim-kardashian-fat.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like a sausage fest. :roflmao:

Don't get me wrong, I think Soundgarden is one of the best bands of all time.
I've gone to Lollapalooza for the last 4 years, its far from a sausage fest. And the headliners this year are Soundgarden, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Arcade Fire, The Stokes, and Phoenix. Those are jsut the headliners. Its an awesome time, met a ton of chics every year

Sorry it was a poor attempt at a joke; Soundgarden are guys and the rummers about Lady Gaga having a gack.

I apologize to you all.
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:my little sister was screwing around & called me cuz she thot she was pregnant, & it was no big deal, she could "TOTALLY" handle it. so i gave her my 6 month old (i was with her the whole time, but never helped her) & i made her act like a parent all day while we took her to the dr's office (i even made her take him while she peed in a cup. no one babysat my kidz while i went to the pisser), ran all our errands etc. by the end of the day she was ready to sew her shit shut.

That is fucking brilliant!!! :high5:

i know rite?

Totally! It should be pushed more in schools... My school didn't have us do the bag of flour as a baby assignment that I have known other schools have done. Should I have my own child, I think I will put them through this myself

My school did the flour bag thing. I had an old pickup, that the gas tank was behind the seat, and the "baby" spent alot of time back there.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like a sausage fest. :roflmao:

Don't get me wrong, I think Soundgarden is one of the best bands of all time.
I've gone to Lollapalooza for the last 4 years, its far from a sausage fest. And the headliners this year are Soundgarden, Lady Gaga, Green Day, Arcade Fire, The Stokes, and Phoenix. Those are jsut the headliners. Its an awesome time, met a ton of chics every year

does "met" = :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop: Confusedheepbagger:
not all but i've been good for one girl per
Derick Wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Agree with Derick 5 :high5:
Derick Wrote:

that looks nothing like her face at all
the ass, yeah
beckster Wrote:Totally! It should be pushed more in schools... My school didn't have us do the bag of flour as a baby assignment that I have known other schools have done. Should I have my own child, I think I will put them through this myself

The school I went to has a electronic baby that you have to put a key into the back of it to make it stop crying. It can start crying whenever... the key is strapped to the kids arm so they can't give to anyone else to take care of... It records, how long the baby cried, when it cried. It will piss itself...

It's a pretty cool baby.
Has anyone heard from Iva today?
DaveP Wrote:that looks nothing like her face at all
the ass, yeah
thats her with out the professional make up job
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Totally! It should be pushed more in schools... My school didn't have us do the bag of flour as a baby assignment that I have known other schools have done. Should I have my own child, I think I will put them through this myself

The school I went to has a electronic baby that you have to put a key into the back of it to make it stop crying. It can start crying whenever... the key is strapped to the kids arm so they can't give to anyone else to take care of... It records, how long the baby cried, when it cried. It will piss itself...

It's a pretty cool baby.

Baby robots are stupid.
Derick Wrote:
the ass, yeah
like I said, just another fat random chic I dont give a fuck about. See hundreds of them a week
Derick Wrote:
the ass, yeah

:atm: and this is me doing atm with her.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she IS fat, she IS overrated, she IS NOT hot

Well, then just say you don't like curves.
If she's fat, you have an F'd up definition of "fat"
She is overrated.
But she is hot.

But to be scared of a naked chick is still gay.

Derick prefers borderline anorexics.. :poke:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

that looks nothing like her face at all
the ass, yeah

[Image: 1270833875_kim-290.jpg]

Having a big ass, does not mean she's fat.
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:she IS fat, she IS overrated, she IS NOT hot

Well, then just say you don't like curves.
If she's fat, you have an F'd up definition of "fat"
She is overrated.
But she is hot.

But to be scared of a naked chick is still gay.

Derick prefers borderline anorexics.. :poke:

I saw an anorexic, or bulimic chick on intervention, she was hot. One of the meth head chicks too. Kind of the same look going I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46