Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 19, 2010.......Red rocket, Red rocket..monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Nussie_T Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[Image: pedofile.jpg]

i dont think this dude looks like a baby raper. i think he looks like a dude who'd suck the yeast off a fat chick.

Just the thought of that makes me want to :barf:

He looks like Paul Giamatti.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have a 15yr old daughter, this whole conversation makes me sick. :barf:

I have an 8 yr old stepdaughter, a 3yr old niece and a 5 yr old niece... Anyone so much as looks at them will have to deal with me... Confusedlap:
thats too young

totally too young. but ive known quite a few 14 year old sluts in my time. & TONS of 15-16 year old sluts.
[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
ZeeDuchess Wrote:TONS of 15-16 year old sluts.
jdubb you catching this?
Boxing over MMA everyday all day!
One night I was picking up my friend Krystina to go out with some friends and I was wearing this tight black dress... as I walked into her living room her dad told me I had sexy legs... that was awkward.
JDubb Wrote:I have a 15yr old daughter, this whole conversation makes me sick. :barf:
word man, these high school seniors were at this party friday, people drinking and smoking weed and I thought to my self, Im never letting my kids spend the night out
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I have an 8 yr old stepdaughter, a 3yr old niece and a 5 yr old niece... Anyone so much as looks at them will have to deal with me... Confusedlap:
thats too young

totally too young. but ive known quite a few 14 year old sluts in my time. & TONS of 15-16 year old sluts.

My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.
Derick Wrote:[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
JDubb Wrote:My daughters friend was telling her she lost her virginity last year (14yr) to a senior and now she kcufs all the time. This girl has already had 3 pregnancy scares. I told my daughter her friends is 6 months from not being a scare.
if your daughters friends are banging its a safe bet she is too
BigFan Wrote:
word man, these high school seniors were at this party friday, people drinking and smoking weed and I thought to my self, Im never letting my kids spend the night out
you were at a party with high school kids?
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Someone has to buy the beer.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[Image: giamatti-paul-photo-paul-giamatti-6227177.jpg]
He was really good in that movie where Clive Owen ate a lot of carrots.
Shoot 'em up.
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
haha I'm 26 and my girl is 23. It was her friends birthday (26) and her husbands sister (HS senior) was there with her friends
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have an 8 yr old stepdaughter, a 3yr old niece and a 5 yr old niece... Anyone so much as looks at them will have to deal with me... Confusedlap:
thats too young

I like to threaten now before they reach the ages where they might potentially become sluts...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46