Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Ok, these nussies are annoying.
I like the investigations the guys have been doing this week. They need to do more.
Sooo... like... when I want to get a guy... um.. like attention at the bar... I like .... totally... like just.. like.. shake my butt. Totally! :boobs:

:roll:

Fer sure!
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:"I'll will feel about myself every time I remember to change the channel before he starts talking."
Wtf

really Wtf
Brian in NY Wrote:Ok, these nussies are annoying.
:whomo:
JDubb Wrote:I like the investigations the guys have been doing this week. They need to do more.
Yeah, they've been good when they're doing the investigating, not some random nussie.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I like the investigations the guys have been doing this week. They need to do more.
Yeah, they've been good when they're doing the investigating, not some random nussie.

They are ... like... so... like awesome!
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Agreed. I think the guys have actually done a great job with the shows this week. The most enjoyable I've heard in months to be honest with you. It was a good idea to get Sara to ask the girls about how to attract guys. I think the nussies they interviewed were more likely to open up to another girl asking them that question.
FYI: The Gay Mon guy has got your back.
Brian in NY Wrote:FYI: The Gay Mon guy has got your back.

Swoot.
AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Agreed. I think the guys have actually done a great job with the shows this week. The most enjoyable I've heard in months to be honest with you. It was a good idea to get Sara to ask the girls about how to attract guys. I think the nussies they interviewed were more likely to open up to another girl asking them that question.
Usually I don't listen to the show when they're on location, but these shows have been good.
Brian in NY Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Agreed. I think the guys have actually done a great job with the shows this week. The most enjoyable I've heard in months to be honest with you. It was a good idea to get Sara to ask the girls about how to attract guys. I think the nussies they interviewed were more likely to open up to another girl asking them that question.
Usually I don't listen to the show when they're on location, but these shows have been good.

My expectations were pretty low for the shows this week but the guys have stepped up and brought quality shows.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Agreed. I think the guys have actually done a great job with the shows this week. The most enjoyable I've heard in months to be honest with you. It was a good idea to get Sara to ask the girls about how to attract guys. I think the nussies they interviewed were more likely to open up to another girl asking them that question.

My expectations were pretty low for the shows this week but the guys have stepped up and brought quality shows.

I had no doubt that they would be great shows this week!!!!! ;-)
I am curious whether they have any off-air animosity towards Maxim?
beckster Wrote:I am curious whether they have any off-air animosity towards Maxim?

There is some on-air animosity so I am sure there is more off-air.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14