Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Have a great weekend everyone, I will be with my Mom tomorrow at the hospital, hopefully they will let her go tomorrow afternoon sometime or Saturday, so I won't be on tomorrow.....Oh, and we are expecting 6 to 9 or 9-15 inches of snow on Friday night into Saturday..... Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:my limit is 1 date a week, and a phone converstion in between to plan the next date. maybe a few random texts. No more than that for at least the first month or 2

You say that now... sometime in the near future, you're going to be going on and on about some chick you met. You won't be able to get enough and all you'll is want to do is be with her.
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Petey? I keep getting farmville updates on Facebook.

Not since he woke me up this morning
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:my limit is 1 date a week, and a phone converstion in between to plan the next date. maybe a few random texts. No more than that for at least the first month or 2

You say that now... sometime in the near future, you're going to be going on and on about some chick you met. You won't be able to get enough and all you'll is want to do is be with her.

I agree...and I will remind you of this when that happens... ;-)
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Petey? I keep getting farmville updates on Facebook.

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
beckster Wrote:

Ya, I sent him a bbm calling him a male slut but he never responded. He must be doing some serious rub and tug action on Spot.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I agree...and I will remind you of this when that happens... ;-)
i'm not saying i wouldnt feel that way, but to act like a stage 5 clinger is another story.
then again, maybe i'm just looking for someone more independant
Iva13 Wrote:Have a great weekend everyone, I will be with my Mom tomorrow at the hospital, hopefully they will let her go tomorrow afternoon sometime or Saturday, so I won't be on tomorrow.....Oh, and we are expecting 6 to 9 or 9-15 inches of snow on Friday night into Saturday..... Confusedad:

Good Luck Iva!!!
Good luck Iva...

Catch the rest of you tomorrow.
This guy (Pitbull) was wearing a 80's cowl neck shirt?!?!?!?
[Image: acu.sized.jpg]
Quote:Knightryda got hooked on me and just can't get enough!

Beckster came over for the first time... Fell in love, refused to leave and has been rubbing my back ever since..... Confusedlap:

Shame on you Beckster for telling these good people Lies.... Lies.... Lies
JDubb Wrote:This guy (Pitbull) was wearing a 80's cowl neck shirt?!?!?!?
[Image: acu.sized.jpg]
So if this image doesn't say it all about "Pitbull"!

How bout his music is for :homo: and only :fag: people listen to it

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14