Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:I love that they are interviewing "Pit Bull" :roflmao:

A one hit wonder and theyre kissing his ass.

Smells of desperation :fart:
Come on, he's a local hero :roll:
speaking of desperation... My roommate met this guy who works at the coffee shop the other day, they have been out on like 3 dates since they met less than a week ago. I told her that smells of desperation, she disagreed. No way would I see or want to see a new girl that much
LeNeve Wrote:That gang of midgets that steals pit bulls. Weird show. pit bull........ pit boss ............ sorry my thoughts are wondering around like a balloon with a boy.

Pit Boss... it is a different show. My guy likes it primarily because of the pitbulls. The dude is one bad ass midget, though.
I hate shows that revolve around animals.

Unless its a Bunny named Greg and its a puppet!
You should be able to trust your partner if they go away.

If youre a douche like Spot, than expect your lady to get the BBC while she's away
Brampton Wrote:I hate shows that revolve around animals.

Unless its a Bunny named Greg and its a puppet!

I never watch any of those animal shows. Than again I am not a huge animal fan anyway.
I completely trust my wife if she were to go on vaca without me
Brampton Wrote:You should be able to trust your partner if they go away.

If youre a douche like Spot, than expect your lady to get the BBC while she's away

I missed that part of the show yesterday. What the hell did Spot do/say?
Derick Wrote:speaking of desperation... My roommate met this guy who works at the coffee shop the other day, they have been out on like 3 dates since they met less than a week ago. I told her that smells of desperation, she disagreed. No way would I see or want to see a new girl that much

If you really, really liked her you would want to.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of desperation... My roommate met this guy who works at the coffee shop the other day, they have been out on like 3 dates since they met less than a week ago. I told her that smells of desperation, she disagreed. No way would I see or want to see a new girl that much

I'll admit it, I think I've seen my wife almost everyday since we started going out. That was like 6.5 years ago
Iva13 Wrote:

you may want to, but really, take time to get to know someone, live your own life, hang out with your own friends, dont blow them off just cause you met a new piece. if i met a person and she wanted to hang out that much i would start to wonder what is wrong with her, why doesnt she have her own friends, why is she a stage 5 clinger
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I'll admit it, I think I've seen my wife almost everyday since we started going out. That was like 6.5 years ago

I met my wife about 24 years ago and have either talked to seen her every day since.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:worthlesswopics:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

We were dating for 4 years before my hubby went up north for a week. That was the longest we'd been apart.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:worthlesswopics:
Really?????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14