Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Caller got into an accident. That's why there are laws against using a cell phone while driving.
Brian in NY Wrote:Caller got into an accident. That's why there are laws against using a cell phone while driving.

:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Caller got into an accident. That's why there are laws against using a cell phone while driving.

:roflmao: Bastard got side swiped.
AirHej Wrote:Someone has to put up a poll about whether they believe Hot Carl knows Layla or not.

Done ... but the poll thing still isn't working
So, according to C&R, we should be worried about sassy gay dudes stealing our women.
AirHej Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

:roflmao: Bastard got side swiped.

That sucks.
Brian in NY Wrote:So, according to C&R, we should be worried about sassy gay dudes stealing our women.

correct :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Game recognizes game? This caller listens to Gay Mon.
Brian in NY Wrote:So, according to C&R, we should be worried about sassy gay dudes stealing our women.

Um... :? ... yeah... right....
Brian in NY Wrote:Game recognizes game? This caller listens to Gay Mon.

So, he's still a virgin?
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Game recognizes game? This caller listens to Gay Mon.

So, he's still a virgin?

The only people who are virgins are the ones lying about still being a virgin and those who are homosexual's.
I listen to that Gay Thomass commercial and I tell myself: "I'll will feel about myself every time I remember to change the channel before he starts talking."
beckster Wrote:"I'll will feel about myself every time I remember to change the channel before he starts talking."
Wtf
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:"I'll will feel about myself every time I remember to change the channel before he starts talking."
Wtf

Thomass said that you'll feel better about yourself when you listen to his show :killme:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Wtf

Thomass said that you'll feel better about yourself when you listen to his show :killme:
Oh. When he starts talking, I stop listening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14