Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I actually hate this Doppelganger Week shit. I'm tired of seeing it on Facebook.
beckster Wrote:Spot the Tool pt 2.........

Hey, I have an idea, sign him up for VH1's Tool Academy
Or Spot The Entertainer......he's already living at his mom's place and he'll be single soon enough.
AirHej Wrote:I actually hate this Doppelganger Week shit. I'm tired of seeing it on Facebook.

I refused to participate in it
beckster Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I actually hate this Doppelganger Week shit. I'm tired of seeing it on Facebook.

I refuse to participate in most of the stupid things on Facebook, Doppelganger Week being one of them.
beckster Wrote:

me too
Jim "Machine Gun" Kelly!!!

[Image: 25538.gif]
Speaking of FB, B your thread about your urban dictionary name... mine is all messed up.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Spot the Tool pt 2.........

Hey, I have an idea, sign him up for VH1's Tool Academy
Or Spot The Entertainer......he's already living at his mom's place and he'll be single soon enough.

Good one!! It sure sounds like it, too.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

me too

me three...
I was thinking that DJ Pauly D could get into the scene....
Nussie_T Wrote:Speaking of FB, B your thread about your urban dictionary name... mine is all messed up.

I checked out ... You're good... You could've just posted the 2nd one :mrgreen:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Speaking of FB, B your thread about your urban dictionary name... mine is all messed up.

I checked out ... You're good... You could've just posted the 2nd one :mrgreen:

I thought the Napolean Dynamite one was funny and the crystal meth thing is just fucked.
Iva13 Wrote:I was thinking that DJ Pauly D could get into the scene....

Wouldn't surprise me if he or any of the others are there
Rich being a good wingman?! :? *cough* *cough.. Liar! *cough*

Dicky Doo the most infamous cock block ever?!
Iva13 Wrote:I was thinking that DJ Pauly D could get into the scene....

The Situation and Pauly D are going to be at the Republic in Winnipeg on the 15 & 16th of February. I'd go but those are working nights for one and it's hard enough for me to get my lazy ass out of bed in the AM and the Republic is in a real shitty area of the city and I would prefer not to get stabbed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14