Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I have to reboot my computer, I'll be back in a few minutes.
BigFan Wrote:Also Adam Morrison
[Image: morrisoncryer.jpg]
[Image: Adam%20Morrison.jpg]
T I might have asked this already, but are you going to find out what you are having??? or do you know already???
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm due July 7th. I won't be leaving on mat leave until the end of June... or sooner if I get really pissed of at this place.

Sweet. I assume delivering in the summer has its advantages over the winter.

My wife is due on Feb 26
Iva13 Wrote:T I might have asked this already, but are you going to find out what you are having??? or do you know already???

I don't remember if you have or not. My husband is the type of person who HATES surprises so he HAS to know. However, he also has the biggest mouth so even if I didn't want to know, he would know and I'd find out. We go on Feb 25th for an ultrasound and if they can for sure tell what it is they'll let us know.
Quentin Tarantino is a goofy awesome guy
chelofellow Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm due July 7th. I won't be leaving on mat leave until the end of June... or sooner if I get really pissed of at this place.

My wife is due on Feb 26

It has some. My son was born on May 31st, so I spent the entire summer months at home, walking around the parks and what not. I got so accustom to being outdoors all day that once fall time came and it got cold I went stir crazy in the house. So I came back to work early.
george murrison
[Image: george+muresan.jpg]
[Image: 282591381_small.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:

My wife is due on Feb 26

It has some. My son was born on May 31st, so I spent the entire summer months at home, walking around the parks and what not. I got so accustom to being outdoors all day that once fall time came and it got cold I went stir crazy in the house. So I came back to work early.

Our daughter was born July 18, and my wife hated the summer heat. She said that being pregnant when it was so hot outside made it even more unconfortable
Dave how's the training going?? Did he get run over by a fork lift yet??
Ohhhh man, did "Hot Carl" get with Layla?
chelofellow Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:

My wife is due on Feb 26

Our daughter was born July 18, and my wife hated the summer heat. She said that being pregnant when it was so hot outside made it even more unconfortable

June usually isn't too hot yet so it shouldn't be too bad. The good thing about having a baby in the winter is you have a few months to get in shape for the summer. I will have to work my ass off to look decent on September long.
BigFan Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Also Adam Morrison
[Image: morrisoncryer.jpg]
[Image: Adam%20Morrison.jpg]

Morrison is a tool. No way he's getting hot chicks.
AirHej Wrote:Ohhhh man, did "Hot Carl" get with Layla?
She said that she didn't know who he was.
Brian in NY Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Ohhhh man, did "Hot Carl" get with Layla?
She said that she didn't know who he was.

;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14