Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Iva13 Wrote:I just NEVER would do that.
until she comes to my place
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I think you're a cheater or you're not. Plain and simple. I am not a cheater....I just NEVER would do that. So therefore, I can be trusted on a business trip.

Once a cheater, always a cheater?

Pretty much...although I beleive that a mistake can happen to some people....but overall I think you have serial cheaters and others that can stay committed.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I just NEVER would do that.
until she comes to my place

But of course...you would be my one "mistake" ;-)
This guy just over used the word property
JDubb Wrote:Pit Bull... legend?

If Covino says he's a legend, then he is!
Iva13 Wrote:I think you're a cheater or you're not. Plain and simple. I am not a cheater....I just NEVER would do that. So therefore, I can be trusted on a business trip.

Same here. I am loyal as hell in a relationship.
JDubb Wrote:

There is some truth to it. People cheat for a reason... and it usually has to do with them not wanting to be tied down into a relationship.
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

There is some truth to it. People cheat for a reason... and it usually has to do with them not wanting to be tied down into a relationship.

Commitment issues.
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Pretty much...although I beleive that a mistake can happen to some people....but overall I think you have serial cheaters and others that can stay committed.

Mistakes only happen because someone has insecurities with themselves. Personally, I have always felt that if someone is willing to cheat, then there are greater problems in the relationship that need to be addressed. Technically, if you truly love someone and are truly committed to them, then you should have absolutely no desire to even entertain the thought of cheating on them.
Another shitty interview.
JDubb Wrote:Another shitty interview.

it's almost done...
That gang of midgets that steals pit bulls. Weird show. pit bull........ pit boss ............ sorry my thoughts are wondering around like a balloon with a boy.
I love that they are interviewing "Pit Bull" :roflmao:

A one hit wonder and theyre kissing his ass.

Smells of desperation :fart:
:whomo:
My add kicked in awhile back... I for some reason have been working.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14