Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i guess i'm wrong, but i have my own friends, i would assume that she would too, why do we need to hang out everyday, plus i need my alone time
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of desperation... My roommate met this guy who works at the coffee shop the other day, they have been out on like 3 dates since they met less than a week ago. I told her that smells of desperation, she disagreed. No way would I see or want to see a new girl that much

If you really, really liked her you would want to.
I'll admit it, I think I've seen my wife almost everyday since we started going out. That was like 6.5 years ago
We were dating for 4 years before my hubby went up north for a week. That was the longest we'd been apart.
the longest I went without seeing her was when we went to Indy for the F1 race. It was 3 days.
my limit is 1 date a week, and a phone converstion in between to plan the next date. maybe a few random texts. No more than that for at least the first month or 2
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'll admit it, I think I've seen my wife almost everyday since we started going out. That was like 6.5 years ago
:worthlesswopics:
Really?????
i dont really care, i just wanted to know what a chic looks like that would make you want to spend everyday with her
Brampton Wrote:You should be able to trust your partner if they go away.

If youre a douche like Spot, than expect your lady to get the BBC while she's away

I don't blame her with the way he behaves
Derick Wrote:i guess i'm wrong, but i have my own friends, i would assume that she would too, why do we need to hang out everyday, plus i need my alone time

I'm with you on this one.
Has anyone heard from Petey? I keep getting farmville updates on Facebook.
Brampton Wrote:the longest I went without seeing her was when we went to Indy for the F1 race. It was 3 days.

We still are together everyday basically. He was in the hospital for a few weeks in the Spring but we went to see him whenever we could. All my friends are his friends and vice versa.... We do have girls nights and such but the guys have them too when they go snowmobiling or quadding for the day.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of desperation... My roommate met this guy who works at the coffee shop the other day, they have been out on like 3 dates since they met less than a week ago. I told her that smells of desperation, she disagreed. No way would I see or want to see a new girl that much

Knightryda got hooked on me and just can't get enough!
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

you may want to, but really, take time to get to know someone, live your own life, hang out with your own friends, dont blow them off just cause you met a new piece. if i met a person and she wanted to hang out that much i would start to wonder what is wrong with her, why doesnt she have her own friends, why is she a stage 5 clinger

Derick, you will completely change your tune when you meet the right nussie.
Nussie_T Wrote:All my friends are his friends and vice versa....
what happened to the friends you had before you were together? you just ditch them, tell them to go fuck off? I firmly believe that you should have your own friends, you should have couple freinds too, but your own friends
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'll admit it, I think I've seen my wife almost everyday since we started going out. That was like 6.5 years ago
:worthlesswopics:
Really?????
i dont really care, i just wanted to know what a chic looks like that would make you want to spend everyday with her
Its not about that. I dated enough people to know what I wanted. When I found it, I held on like grimm death.

anyways back to work.

have a good day everyone :cya:
Derick Wrote:
what happened to the friends you had before you were together? you just ditch them, tell them to go fuck off? I firmly believe that you should have your own friends, you should have couple freinds too, but your own friends

Yes. I am not friends with any of my wifes friends, they all annoy me.
Derick Wrote:
the only friends I kept are the ones that don't drag me down. If you have friends that try to get you to do stupid things, they aren't friends. Especially when you're an adult
Derick Wrote:

I didn't ditch them at all. They became our friends. I've spent countless hours when I was 16 - 17 sitting in my coveralls under a truck just so I could spend time with him. How do you think I got so involved in the trucking/automobile industry?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14