Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How much is cocaine Wtf
They should do an investigation to find out the going rate for cocaine in Miami. That would be entertaining.
LeNeve Wrote:How much is cocaine Wtf

I know... :killme:
Brian in NY Wrote:They should do an investigation to find out the going rate for cocaine in Miami. That would be entertaining.

That would be a short investigation because they would end up in jail.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:They should do an investigation to find out the going rate for cocaine in Miami. That would be entertaining.

That would be a short investigation because they would end up in jail.
Good radio though.

To find out how much coke is... log onto TOMB and ask JIW. He will probably give you the price in American and Canadian.
" I don't use it but my friend does and sometimes I buy it for him... " Ya whatever :roll:
100% pure straight from a supplier is $248.50/gram
I was an underwater pervert like Covino back then too.
Derick Wrote:100% pure straight from a supplier is $248.50/gram

That must be good stuff...I've heard like 80-100/gram

Because we all just dying to know... :roll:
Do you think they will take off on Monday and stay in Miami with their girls like a little vacation? That's what I would do...
Nussie_T Wrote:

To find out how much coke is... log onto TOMB and ask JIW. He will probably give you the price in American and Canadian.
" I don't use it but my friend does and sometimes I buy it for him... " Ya whatever :roll:

Good Answer!!!!!!!!! :clap:
Pit Bull... legend?
I think you're a cheater or you're not. Plain and simple. I am not a cheater....I just NEVER would do that. So therefore, I can be trusted on a business trip.
Iva13 Wrote:I think you're a cheater or you're not. Plain and simple. I am not a cheater....I just NEVER would do that. So therefore, I can be trusted on a business trip.

Once a cheater, always a cheater?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14