Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN, how is everyone today?

yo

You are missing a button. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

my button is now done up, crisis averted
LeNeve Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I somewhat understand C&R's point, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, when you are on vaca, you want to try different places.

Definetly want to try new places on vacation.

I agree, every time I go to a new place I want to check out the local food and ethnic flavors.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN, how is everyone today?

yo

You are missing a button. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

my button is now done up, crisis averted

Bummer. for me anyway.
I tend to keep to myself...
i dont talk to strangers, hence why I'm single
Spot has gay sex with his vacation friends, I'm pretty sure.
Although we have made "vacation friends"
Iva13 Wrote:Although we have made "vacation friends"

Vacation friends can be fun. We've made friends with other couples on vacation before and they usually make the trip even better. It gives you someone else to hang out with during the day or to go on an excursion with or party with at night.
I have never had a conversation with a random human being ever. I try not to even make eye contact either, that way people like Rich don't start talking to me.
Iva13 Wrote:I tend to keep to myself...
Same with me.
AirHej Wrote:

Vacation friends can be fun. We've made friends with other couples on vacation before and they usually make the trip even better. It gives you someone else to hang out with during the day or to go on an excursion with or party with at night.

Exactly..
AirHej Wrote:

swinging party?
If some random guy starts talking to me for no reason, I automatically assume he is gay.
Derick Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

swinging party?

Not our steeze, that's for sure.
Iva13 Wrote:I tend to keep to myself...

I agree with Covino, I like talking to the locals. That is how you find the cool bars and restaurants; the places the locals go and avoid the other tourist douchebags.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19