Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Iva13 Wrote:I like afflication long sleeve t-shirt...the plainer the better...no studs or sparkly stuff....

Like the ones where your arm looks all tatted up? I already have that.
so what have we learned... affliction shirts are over. Great, whats "in"???
Derick Wrote:so what have we learned... affliction shirts are over. Great, whats "in"???
Plaids........right Iva?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so what have we learned... affliction shirts are over. Great, whats "in"???
Plaids........right Iva?
dont forget florals
Brian in NY Wrote:
Plaids........right Iva?

You are correct Brian!!!!! :kissass:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Plaids........right Iva?
dont forget florals

florals are for the women only!!!!
rich brought his virtue and valor shirt
spot got dissed by a nussie, thats no big suprise
Derick Wrote:spot got dissed by a nussie, thats no big suprise

Sharon. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
when a girl says take your pants off and come lay with me. HOW MUCH MORE OF A SIGN DO YOU NEED
Derick Wrote:when a girl says take your pants off and come lay with me. HOW MUCH MORE OF A SIGN DO YOU NEED

Sounds kind of ambiguous to me. :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:when a girl says take your pants off and come lay with me. HOW MUCH MORE OF A SIGN DO YOU NEED

[Image: 2772310348_194e4a95e7_o.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:I like afflication long sleeve t-shirt...the plainer the better...no studs or sparkly stuff....

Only if the guy is beefed up. Muscles, pecks and all.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Plaids........right Iva?

Dammit! I was in Kohls over the weekend. There was a bunch of plaid tops in there.
That was funny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19