Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The impressions made that story. :clap: :clap: :clap:
JDubb Wrote:The impressions made that story. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah they did. Good job :roflmao:
I missed something.. Did Spot get dumped?
beckster Wrote:I missed something.. Did Spot get dumped?

Some girl had a guy stalk him so she could break up with him as an excuse.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I missed something.. Did Spot get dumped?

Some girl had a guy stalk him so she could break up with him as an excuse.

Oh good grief! How lame!
I just caught my boss checking out my tpc.
LeNeve Wrote:tpc.
TPC load letter? Wtf
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:tpc.
TPC load letter? Wtf

:roflmao: :roflmao: That too.
i think i just talked a girl into making me a cheesecake, i used the puppy dog eyes
Derick Wrote:i think i just talked a girl into making me a cheesecake, i used the puppy dog eyes

Nicely done.
Derick Wrote:i think i just talked a girl into making me a cheesecake, i used the puppy dog eyes

slow clap
michaelangelo Wrote:

slow clap

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I think it depends on where you live. In Minnesota they devote 10 minutes of the news cast to the weather because of how the weather varies so drastically and so much of the area is ag related with lives and dies on the weather. I have been in San Diego and they spend 30 seconds because the weather is always the same.
Please, please, please, god let Rich say ufc deez nuts to an mma fighter. :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:
JDubb Wrote:I think it depends on where you live. In Minnesota they devote 10 minutes of the news cast to the forecast because of how the weather varies so drastically. I know I have been in San Diego and they spend 30 seconds because the weather is always the same.

We have long weather on the news here too. They will go to commercial and come back with the rest of the forecast. Last Friday we had a blizzard, yesterday and today mid 60s.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19