Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Brampton -- you have pm
I have responded
done
Derick Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone want to talk about ball sacks, and dutch ovens? How about cum omelets, and scat play? Anyone?
.......So I shit on my wife last week, then she...........

Like that?
really.... I'm not sure I wanna be with the type of girl that will let me shit on her
Just keeping up with the convo. If I did that to my wife, or if she wanted me to do that to her, we wouldn't be together :barf:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Brampton -- you have pm
I have responded
done
Awesome, thank you
AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Knightryda also enjoys the occasional Dutch oven.

I also experienced that the other night. It was terrible, made me gag.

They really take too much pleasure in torturing us. Don't they?

Mine claims that it's a matter of "couples that play together, stay together" and then he may follow that with a wedgie (which, with a thong, hurts like a mofo!)

This guy sounds abusive. You might want to stay at a womens shelter for a while until you can get a restraining order.

That sounds like some advice for Mrs. JIW.
So.......anyone eat any good pie lately?
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone want to talk about ball sacks, and dutch ovens? How about cum omelets, and scat play? Anyone?
.......So I shit on my wife last week, then she...........

Like that?
Ugh.Waterplay maybe,but that's where it ends.If I was dating someone that suggested adding scatplay to the rotation I would have to never speak to her again.
Time for the C&R Show with Spot and Pete Nice
Brampton Wrote:So.......anyone eat any good pie lately?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:[/quote]
Go to a tempura shelter, its for lightly battered women!
i just noticed that i missed a button on my shirt when i was putting it on this morning. a middle button, wierd
Is Pete hanging out with the guys today?
lunchtime :cya:
michaelangelo Wrote:i just noticed that i missed a button on my shirt when i was putting it on this morning. a middle button, wierd

I wish I was there so that I could laugh at you, and point it out all day.
I'm out.Later. :cya:
The new guy has to put a motor in a van. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19