Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Derick Wrote:hi dicky

:flasher: :wanker:
yo dudebros...
Enjoying Miami. Just checkin out DBN with Spotty boy while Covino drops a dueker
Rich Davis Wrote:yo dudebros...
Enjoying Miami. Just checkin out DBN with Spotty boy while Covino drops a dueker
i would say dont have too much fun, but your safe guy :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hey Dicky,

Great MOS pieces today and the impressions you and Covino did of Spotty and the Nuss that dumped him was great.
Derick Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:yo dudebros...
i would say dont have too much fun, but your safe guy :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: campaign_bsbs.jpg]

[Image: be-safe-289x300.gif]

[Image: besafe.gif]
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote::douche:

Still can't get over how Pete outed himself yesterday when he commented on Rich's body.

So disappointed in him.

Is he down there as their cabana boy? Someone needs to hit those hard to reach spots w/ sunscreen.

And Pete has gladly stepped up to that challenge!! :wanker:

You guys are SOOOO jealous, it makes me laugh at 3AM. :thanks:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:another snowy day in chicago

Michigan, too.

Yeah, it's down to 72 here right now, kinda chilly. The sun all day was awful also.
Brampton Wrote:So.......anyone eat any good pie lately?

There was a lemon merang floating around the Colts hotel today, but I passed.
AirHej Wrote:Is Pete hanging out with the guys today?

No and I probably won't be any more this week. Too busy.
AirHej Wrote:This story about them hanging out with a listener is great. Wonder if Pete got jealous?

No clue what your talking about. I am not able to listen to the show this week.

Anyone notice that Covino anointed me dudebro #1 Monday?
Iva13 Wrote:I tend to keep to myself...

I read this real quick and thought it said

"I tend to touch myself"
Iva13 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Sounds like a lot of prostitutes are being flown into Miami for the weekend, wonder if any of the C&R crew is going to partake.

No, I don't think they would do that....they all have good things why risk losing that for some dirty, whore of a slut piece of shit? So I say no they won't.

You say that now, but last night a player got busted by his GF with a slut bag in his room. I am not at liberty to say at this time who it was, but he is one of the more popular players.
JDubb Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Sounds like a lot of prostitutes are being flown into Miami for the weekend, wonder if any of the C&R crew is going to partake.

My buddy went to Houston a few years ago for the Super Bowl and checked out several jiggle joints. Most of the girls dancing were from all over the country. He said there were girls all over the place wanting to know if "you want to Party?"

Yeah, they import top talent from all over for the strip joints and the hookers also. I stay away from adult services at Super Bowl b/c I am not a hooker kind of guy (anymore :j/k: never) and the strip joints, like taxi's and other services, double and triple their prices. Why go to a strip joint when South Beach is covered with topless models during the day for free?
AirHej Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

My buddy went to Houston a few years ago for the Super Bowl and checked out several jiggle joints. Most of the girls dancing were from all over the country. He said there were girls all over the place wanting to know if "you want to Party?"

Awesome. Maybe we'll hear tales of "Barefoot Jones" this week. Doubt it, but ya never know! haha

Seeing as Sara is there, I highly doubt it.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:another snowy day in chicago

Michigan, too.

Yeah, it's down to 72 here right now, kinda chilly. The sun all day was awful also.

:flipoff:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19