Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Derick Wrote:i think i just talked a girl into making me a cheesecake, i used the puppy dog eyes

What? No pie?
LeNeve Wrote:Please, please, please, god let Rich say ufc deez nuts to an mma fighter. :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

.....While a video camera is rolling.. :praying: .......
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think i just talked a girl into making me a cheesecake, i used the puppy dog eyes

What? No pie?

cream pied
LeNeve Wrote:Please, please, please, god let Rich say ufc deez nuts to an mma fighter. :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

I picture something like this after one punch...
[Image: Head-explodes-big-761152.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I think it depends on where you live. In Minnesota they devote 10 minutes of the news cast to the forecast because of how the weather varies so drastically. I know I have been in San Diego and they spend 30 seconds because the weather is always the same.

We have long weather on the news here too. They will go to commercial and come back with the rest of the forecast. Last Friday we had a blizzard, yesterday and today mid 60s.

Our weather can change pretty quick. "if you don't like the weather, just wait a day". So, we may get from 5 minutes of weather up to and exceeding a whole hour.
I have never heard of stella. Clamato is nasty.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I think it depends on where you live. In Minnesota they devote 10 minutes of the news cast to the forecast because of how the weather varies so drastically. I know I have been in San Diego and they spend 30 seconds because the weather is always the same.

We have long weather on the news here too. They will go to commercial and come back with the rest of the forecast. Last Friday we had a blizzard, yesterday and today mid 60s.

Our weather can change pretty quick. "if you don't like the weather, just wait a day". So, we may get from 5 minutes of weather up to and exceeding a whole hour.

During the summer, they will go wall to wall weather coverage when there is a storm coming through. They don't go as crazy during the winter.
Jason from Tampa is my most recent fb friend.
LeNeve Wrote:I have never heard of stella. Clamato is nasty.
stella got her groove back by being a cougar and knockin it with some young dude
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

During the summer, they will go wall to wall weather coverage when there is a storm coming through. They don't go as crazy during the winter.

That's how they roll here during torpedo season.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have never heard of stella. Clamato is nasty.
stella got her groove back by being a cougar and knockin it with some young dude

I hate that movie.
Later, gonna go shovel the driveway. I'm so sick of snow, did I mention that?
JDubb Wrote:Later, gonna go shovel the driveway. I'm so sick of snow, did I mention that?

bye jdubb
Caleb is such a freaking homo.
hi dicky
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19