Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hmmm.... Let's see, it's starts out with knightryda (big fat surprise :roll: ) offering to rub my shoulders. I thought he was being nice, but as he rubbed them, he pulled my head back and right into the tea bag. There have also been other instances.

I am so abused.
so you've never experienced the roman war helmet?

Nope. I have witnessed it being done on a drunken, passed out friend.

Knightryda also enjoys the occasional Dutch oven.
you dutch oven knighryda, Wtf

Wrong way around.... It is always the same... He starts to snicker then I am shoved under blankets and into a funky, horrendous stench. I am not able to produce such a repelling odor to return to him (unless I visit Taco Smell) :fart:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:They just hired a new mechanic, that appears to have all 5 senses functioning.

So, you won't be able to fire him yet?

He claims to have worked for another dealer for 5 years, so he has technically more experience, but I george foreman guarentee that I'm better.
LeNeve Wrote:They just hired a new mechanic, that appears to have all 5 senses functioning.
Sure.....But we both know Ford tech's need the "Sixth Sense"!
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you dutch oven knighryda, Wtf

Wrong way around.... It is always the same... He starts to snicker then I am shoved under blankets and into a funky, horrendous stench. I am not able to produce such a repelling odor to return to him (unless I visit Taco Smell) :fart:
So.....what's everyone having for lunch?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Knightryda also enjoys the occasional Dutch oven.

I also experienced that the other night. It was terrible, made me gag.

They really take too much pleasure in torturing us. Don't they?

Mine claims that it's a matter of "couples that play together, stay together" and then he may follow that with a wedgie (which, with a thong, hurts like a mofo!)
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Is it true that in Michigan the cops are strict with speeders?

Fuck no! Not like I hear it is in other states. Of course some are more strict than others, but most of them won't even look at you if you are going 5mph over the limit. And I have gone past my fair share of them going 9 to 10 over and they left me alone. Once you go past 10 mph, you begin to ask for trouble.
Lol that's what I meant.I was speeding like whore through Minnesota,Wisconsin and Illinois,But I was told to stay close to the limit in Michigan.I usually go about 10km(6.5 miles) over the limit up here in Canada and they don't bother you.I got clocked going 151km once and the guy let me off at 125 cause i was driving a 1988 oldsmobile courtesy car,and he gave me the benefit of the doubt cause I told him i was going 125 when he asked.I'm fuckin lucky I didn't lose my license.
Nussie_T Wrote:

My wife gets one of those every week! :roflmao:
Anyone want to talk about ball sacks, and dutch ovens? How about cum omelets, and scat play? Anyone?
Brampton -- you have pm
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

They really take too much pleasure in torturing us. Don't they?

Mine claims that it's a matter of "couples that play together, stay together" and then he may follow that with a wedgie (which, with a thong, hurts like a mofo!)

This guy sounds abusive. You might want to stay at a womens shelter for a while until you can get a restraining order.
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone want to talk about ball sacks, and dutch ovens? How about cum omelets, and scat play? Anyone?
.......So I shit on my wife last week, then she...........

Like that?
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Is it true that in Michigan the cops are strict with speeders?

Fuck no! Not like I hear it is in other states. Of course some are more strict than others, but most of them won't even look at you if you are going 5mph over the limit. And I have gone past my fair share of them going 9 to 10 over and they left me alone. Once you go past 10 mph, you begin to ask for trouble.
Lol that's what I meant.I was speeding like whore through Minnesota,Wisconsin and Illinois,But I was told to stay close to the limit in Michigan.I usually go about 10km(6.5 miles) over the limit up here in Canada and they don't bother you.I got clocked going 151km once and the guy let me off at 125 cause i was driving a 1988 oldsmobile courtesy car,and he gave me the benefit of the doubt cause I told him i was going 125 when he asked.I'm fuckin lucky I didn't lose my license.

All my speeding tickets were from going 10+ over. They are more forgiving on the highway than in urban areas. The popular hiding spots are construction zones and just next to overpasses, where you can't see them right away.
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Thats a nice area to live. Right in the middle of T.O. and Detroit, also quick to Buffalo. Lots of Portugese chicks as well
Yeah I was there for a month last spring and really enjoyed although I will miss Saskatchewan.As for Detroit I don't really have any urge to go there and get shot lol.
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone want to talk about ball sacks, and dutch ovens? How about cum omelets, and scat play? Anyone?
.......So I shit on my wife last week, then she...........

Like that?
really.... I'm not sure I wanna be with the type of girl that will let me shit on her
Derick Wrote:Brampton -- you have pm
I have responded
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19