Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Is Covino talking about making friends with like the workers at your resort? Besides being able to supply you with weed, I don't get how befriending them could be better than hanging out with other fellow vacationers.
AirHej Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Although we have made "vacation friends"

Vacation friends can be fun. We've made friends with other couples on vacation before and they usually make the trip even better. It gives you someone else to hang out with during the day or to go on an excursion with or party with at night.
swinging party?

Not our steeze, that's for sure.

Yea, you never know what the end game is.
AirHej Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Although we have made "vacation friends"

Vacation friends can be fun. We've made friends with other couples on vacation before and they usually make the trip even better. It gives you someone else to hang out with during the day or to go on an excursion with or party with at night.
swinging party?

not your steeze, but maybe your wife is curious...
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I tend to keep to myself...

I agree with Covino, I like talking to the locals. That is how you find the cool bars and restaurants; the places the locals go and avoid the other tourist douchebags.

I get ya now. Always good to talk to the locals for finding cool bars/restaurants, etc.
Derick Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Although we have made "vacation friends"

swinging party?

not your steeze, but maybe your wife is curious...[/quote]

Are you hangin' in Airhej's bushes now?
Derick Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Not our steeze, that's for sure.
not your steeze, but maybe your wife is curious...

"Our"
Sounds like a lot of prostitutes are being flown into Miami for the weekend, wonder if any of the C&R crew is going to partake.
Rich is going to fuck around, and end up smuggling cocaine for the diablo locos.
AirHej Wrote:Sounds like a lot of prostitutes are being flown into Miami for the weekend, wonder if any of the C&R crew is going to partake.
Pete did fly into miami for the week
AirHej Wrote:Sounds like a lot of prostitutes are being flown into Miami for the weekend, wonder if any of the C&R crew is going to partake.

No, I don't think they would do that....they all have good things why risk losing that for some dirty, whore of a slut piece of shit? So I say no they won't.

I think that's norm for the superbowl in whatever city is hosting it. I hear the World Cup is out of control... it attracts them from everywhere. Apparently they're going to pass out rubbers like crazy in South Africa this summer.

My buddy went to Houston a few years ago for the Super Bowl and checked out several jiggle joints. Most of the girls dancing were from all over the country. He said there were girls all over the place wanting to know if "you want to Party?"
Derick Wrote:
Pete did fly into miami for the week

[Image: Boom.gif]
JDubb Wrote:

My buddy went to Houston a few years ago for the Super Bowl and checked out several jiggle joints. Most of the girls dancing were from all over the country. He said there were girls all over the place wanting to know if "you want to Party?"

Awesome. Maybe we'll hear tales of "Barefoot Jones" this week. Doubt it, but ya never know! haha
edoblin Wrote:

I think that's norm for the superbowl in whatever city is hosting it. I hear the World Cup is out of control... it attracts them from everywhere. Apparently they're going to pass out rubbers like crazy in South Africa this summer.

In South Africa condoms are a requirement!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19