Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2-2-10 I am in Miami and your not......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
i bleed green Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't think the MB groundhog has made an appearance yet. Hopefully we don't get six more weeks.
Another 6 weeks is only the middle of March.That would be fine by me.I don't want to work in frickin slop for a month.In fact I would take minus 10 C until the end of march as long as it doesn't snow.Then it can do whatever the hell it wants.
Considering the winter here hasn't felt like winter, I don't care if we get 6 more weeks of it. Its snowed like 3 times this year, and was gone within 2-3 days!
I have family in Kitchener-Waterloo and down around the Woodstock/Drumbo area.I am probably gonna be moving to Kitchener at the end of March,and then the oilfield can F right off.
Thats a nice area to live. Right in the middle of T.O. and Detroit, also quick to Buffalo. Lots of Portugese chicks as well
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:woman drives her 07 camry into Laundromat, claims stuck pedal

I claim woman.
I claim Indian woman
Nussie_T Wrote:I took the day off to take my car to autopac to get checked out for insurance. There is $1200 damage to my poor little bumper and they think there is more damage but they need to remove the bumper first.

We need to send Pete out to you to investigate :mrgreen: ... And, so he can freeze his ass off in the Arctic Air!
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This guy on political talk radio, keeps calling himself a tea bagger for some reason, and it is hilarious to me.

I have been tea bagged before. It's not as fun as some people would imagine it to be.
care to share this story?
Yeah,you can't just throw that out there.There is also some real Photoshop potential to add to the pie thread. Big Grin :poke:

Oh Lord! :roll:
They just hired a new mechanic, that appears to have all 5 senses functioning.
i bleed green Wrote:Is it true that in Michigan the cops are strict with speeders?

Fuck no! Not like I hear it is in other states. Of course some are more strict than others, but most of them won't even look at you if you are going 5mph over the limit. And I have gone past my fair share of them going 9 to 10 over and they left me alone. Once you go past 10 mph, you begin to ask for trouble.
beckster Wrote:Hmmm.... Let's see, it's starts out with knightryda (big fat surprise :roll: ) offering to rub my shoulders. I thought he was being nice, but as he rubbed them, he pulled my head back and right into the tea bag. There have also been other instances.

I am so abused.

That's really disturbing. Did you punch him in the face?
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Is it true that in Michigan the cops are strict with speeders?

Fuck no! Not like I hear it is in other states. Of course some are more strict than others, but most of them won't even look at you if you are going 5mph over the limit. And I have gone past my fair share of them going 9 to 10 over and they left me alone. Once you go past 10 mph, you begin to ask for trouble.
i went by a cop at 15 over last night, and nothing, there were people passing me when i did it, nothing there either. Chicago police are not interested in how you drive, unless you are shooting and driving
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hmmm.... Let's see, it's starts out with knightryda (big fat surprise :roll: ) offering to rub my shoulders. I thought he was being nice, but as he rubbed them, he pulled my head back and right into the tea bag. There have also been other instances.

I am so abused.
so you've never experienced the roman war helmet?

Nope. I have witnessed it being done on a drunken, passed out friend.

Knightryda also enjoys the occasional Dutch oven.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Roman war helmet is from behind and over your head (you're sitting and they pretty much straddle your head) with the dick hanging down your face... If they are hard, then it can also be called the Gonzo. Tea bagging is the balls being rubbed all over your face and possibly into your mouth.

Is it really sad that I knew that?
yes

I was afraid of that.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I am so abused.
so you've never experienced the roman war helmet?

Nope. I have witnessed it being done on a drunken, passed out friend.

Knightryda also enjoys the occasional Dutch oven.
you dutch oven knighryda, Wtf
beckster Wrote:Knightryda also enjoys the occasional Dutch oven.

I also experienced that the other night. It was terrible, made me gag.
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Thats a nice area to live. Right in the middle of T.O. and Detroit, also quick to Buffalo. Lots of Portugese chicks as well

Except that Detroit suck monkey balls and it's always a good idea to carry a bullet-proof vest into town.

This past weekend some female was gunned down on the intersection that I drive through every day. I just love that we're #1 in crime!
Confusedarcasm:
LeNeve Wrote:They just hired a new mechanic, that appears to have all 5 senses functioning.

So, you won't be able to fire him yet?
AirHej Wrote:

I am so abused.

That's really disturbing. Did you punch him in the face?

I may have possibly........ used teeth.......... :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19