Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I think I was looking at the 2 year high for Ford last night and it was 25.00...sorry guys Confusedad: But still we bought some at 2.00 and it is up considerably from there....LeNeve do you think it will keep going up????
Why do I have a feeling they'll still be talking about The Bachelor an hour from now?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I do my own taxes, I know all the tips and tricks. The benefits of the IRS training me for 6 months to work for 8 months and then lay me off due to budget cuts. I got GREAT tax training out of that.

There is no accountant out there that can legally get me more tax money back than I can get myself.

Pete, the tax man? Naw, I don't see it... :poke:
I thought he said he wasn't going to talk about it!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:Why do I have a feeling they'll still be talking about The Bachelor an hour from now?

:killme:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i was actually contemplating a bowling outing for the lab nerds here

I have to drive 60 miles to find a bowling alley.

Is there anything that is near you?

not really. There is a bowling alley here, but it's been closed for a year or two, I think.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I do my own taxes, I know all the tips and tricks. The benefits of the IRS training me for 6 months to work for 8 months and then lay me off due to budget cuts. I got GREAT tax training out of that.

There is no accountant out there that can legally get me more tax money back than I can get myself.

Pete, the tax man? Naw, I don't see it... :poke:

You may be right, as long as you don't get audited.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I do my own taxes. Everyone should be able to do them at least once.
its not that hard, go buy turbo tax for $25, then just fill in the blanks

I use taxact to submit them online. It's free and works like a charm. They even remember your previous years stuff so it's less work.
Iva13 Wrote:I think I was looking at the 2 year high for Ford last night and it was 25.00...sorry guys Confusedad: But still we bought some at 2.00 and it is up considerably from there....LeNeve do you think it will keep going up????
the highest its been in the last 5 years was 13.22. The last time it was over 25 was july of 2001
Brian in NY Wrote:Why do I have a feeling they'll still be talking about The Bachelor an hour from now?

Is that show still on???
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I do my own taxes. Everyone should be able to do them at least once.

I use taxact to submit them online. It's free and works like a charm. They even remember your previous years stuff so it's less work.
I e-filed once. I prefer to mail it in, I don't know why.
Iva13 Wrote:I think I was looking at the 2 year high for Ford last night and it was 25.00...sorry guys Confusedad: But still we bought some at 2.00 and it is up considerably from there....LeNeve do you think it will keep going up????
the highest its been in the last 5 years was 13.22. The last time it was over 25 was july of 2001

hmmmmm...I don't know what the F I was looking at last night then.... :? :?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:

I e-filed once. I prefer to mail it in, I don't know why.
if i owe it gets mailed, if i'm getting a refund, it gets efiled
Does anyone know what Rich's point is... just f-ing get to your point. Confusedlap:
Derick The Solution Wrote:if i owe it gets mailed, if i'm getting a refund, it gets efiled

Same here!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23