Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Derick The Solution Wrote:do you like cheesecake?

Not particularly
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:That bowling and Jersey Shore hate must be over on TOMB, there is no hate like that for those topics here, although I will agree bowling has a very limited talk value, at least to me. But I am pretty sure, except for Pokes, that everyone here is a big Jersey Shore fan.

I was dropping paperwork off at the front, who's complaing about bowling??

Covino just mentioned that the people on the forum are bitching about the bowling and Jersey Shore topics. I said, it must be at TOMB b/c that's not going down here. Hater forum? Not this one....

Seriously?? Someone was complaining about bowling!? Bowling is fun especially when alcoholic beverages and pizza are involved.
beckster Wrote:

Not particularly
I think there's something wrong with you.
edoblin Wrote:It's always funny when Rich tries to explain a simple concept such as the bench press.

Thanks Dicky...
[Image: country-hick.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Not particularly
I think there's something wrong with you.
i agree, who doesnt love a good cheesecake
Anyone have any good suggestions on some stocks to buy????? I wish I bought more Ford at 2.00....now it's up to like 25.00. Will it keep going up????
Iva13 Wrote:Anyone have any good suggestions on some stocks to buy????? I wish I bought more Ford at 2.00....now it's up to like 25.00. Will it keep going up????

Where do you see this. I'm showing 11.03 for Ford.
Iva13 Wrote:Anyone have any good suggestions on some stocks to buy????? I wish I bought more Ford at 2.00....now it's up to like 25.00. Will it keep going up????
i dont give stock advice, too much drama
How awesome would it be if our military could cause earthquakes wherever they wanted? That's a hell of a weapon to have.
LeNeve Wrote:

Where do you see this. I'm showing 11.03 for Ford.
currently trading at 11.44 up .41 today on mediocre trading

Ford is up to 25.00? DAMN I wish I had bought some. I was going too but decided not to. Dumb move. I would like to get some more of the .07 Sirius. It's up to .71 now.
iva you must be mistaken, ford 52 week range is 1.50-12.14
Iva13 Wrote:Oh B, I like the crust, but not the filling!!! if we were ever forced to eat pie I could do the crust and you could do the filling ;-)

A lot of the fillings I don't care for either. Give me a chocolate chip cookie or brownie and I am happy.
Is stocks a big thing in the states??
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i was actually contemplating a bowling outing for the lab nerds here

I have to drive 60 miles to find a bowling alley.

Is there anything that is near you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23