Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
BigFan Wrote:i got the winter blues, I'll be bored until baseball season

Hockey and college basketball will keep me interested until baseball season starts.

And my big annual St. Pat's party.

What's up Big Fan.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Hey AirHej, how long do you keep your receipts from previous years? I am thinking of getting rid of everything over 3 years old, but have always gone by the 5 year mantra.

I was going to google about that today. I want to clean out the file cabinet. My health insurance stuff too. How long do you hang on to that stuff?
my audit risk is next to 0, i throw everything away
were still talking about the bachelor :killme:

I'll be miserable until the end of cold/flu season....
Derick The Solution Wrote:[Image: Double-poster-hater.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I like when we're all on here together!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:I like when we're all on here together!!!!!!!
and your leaving Wtf
This guy is boring. beavis and butthead, you know that show, yeah that show with the guys, yeah you know that one. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Hey AirHej, how long do you keep your receipts from previous years? I am thinking of getting rid of everything over 3 years old, but have always gone by the 5 year mantra.

The IRS has 3 years to audit you, unless you're suspected of fraud, in which they can go back an infinite amount of time. If you aren't really doing anything illegal or unusual, or in a very high tax bracket, then you should be good dumping after 3. Personally, I hold onto everything around 7 years.
LeNeve Wrote:This guy is boring. beavis and butthead, you know that show, yeah that show with the guys, yeah you know that one. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:killme: :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:This guy is boring. beavis and butthead, you know that show, yeah that show with the guys, yeah you know that one. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
I'm so happy that Covino hung up on the last caller to get to this guy Confusedarcasm:
Derick The Solution Wrote:were still talking about the bachelor :killme:

I am developing the ability to totally block them out the moment they bring up Bachelor, Amer Idol, and country music... And probably other stuff, but I blocked it out.
Vas up!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23