Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i use leaver body wash i think
I think everyone men and women should use lotions, face creams, etc. It will keep you looking better as you get older. What's the big deal, you rub some lotion on your face and around your eyes and lotion up your body. It will do you good. I see nothing wrong with it.
Iva13 Wrote:I think everyone men and women should use lotions, face creams, etc. It will keep you looking better as you get older. What's the big deal, you rub some lotion on your face and around your eyes and lotion up your body. It will do you good. I see nothing wrong with it.
you can come lotion up my body anytime
Iva13 Wrote:I think everyone men and women should use lotions, face creams, etc. It will keep you looking better as you get older. What's the big deal, you rub some lotion on your face and around your eyes and lotion up your body. It will do you good. I see nothing wrong with it.

My husband had to go to the dermatologist for his face and they gave him some sort of cream to put on before bed every night, I've seen him use this cream every night for the last 8 years.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
you can come lotion up my body anytime

;-)

I used to think it was yag until a few years ago. My face was really dry and started using face lotion and haven't stopped.

I agree Iva.

This guy who says it's pussified to care what soap he uses is an idiot. If I use Dial, my skin will be very dry in the winter and I would be itchy and uncomfortable all the time. Fuck that, I use Dove and like it. So fuck that guy.
My brother works outside and he has been using Oil of Olay Complete for the past few months and I can see a big difference in his skin. He looks good!
hello everyone
B-Town Bomber Wrote:hello everyone

Hey B-Town!!!!
So I'm glad I tuned in for the gay soap convo today!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:This guy who says it's pussified to care what soap he uses is an idiot.
i dont care what kind of soap i use, but i'm not gonna call you a pussy if you like a specific type
What started the soap conversation?
has anyone watched that new "Spartacus" show yet
B-Town Bomber Wrote:What started the soap conversation?

Rich has been using a penis shaped bar of soap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23