Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I use Dove exfoliating. I have really dry skin in the winter and the dove does a good job keeping the dry away and the exfoliating help also.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Wade is an idiot. If you use body wash and a lufta your gay?

Common dude, your 2000 late.

I may not use them, but I do not think a guy who does is automatically gay.

Wade is a caveman...
[Image: caveman.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Wade is an idiot. If you use body wash and a lufta your gay?

Common dude, your 2000 late.

I may not use them, but I do not think a guy who does is automatically gay.

Right.
Pete - that shower story is unbelievable!!!! I would have reported him to the gym management.
Stantely T's sexy soap..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
When Rich is doing his show from 12-3, does Rich trust Stanley at his place alone with Sara?
AirHej Wrote:Pete - that shower story is unbelievable!!!! I would have reported him to the gym management.

I didn't want to get the guy in trouble if he was a straight dude who had a hot first date and just wanted to get some deamons out in case he got some ass. I also didn't want him to sucker punch me with a weight or something if I turned him in and he found out it was me.

Turns out I never saw the guy again thank god.
I'm back, with the cold weather and them turning the floor heat on, it shut my computer down...
I like unscented Dove
Anyone notice that Covino's Stanley T imitation sound like Tracy Morgan?
My grandma used to buy me shit from avon, like stetson colognes, and after shave. I was only like 10 years old too.
Dildo posted this on TOMB...

dildo_baggins Wrote:A mans bathroom
[Image: the-mans-bathroom.jpg]

Richs Bathroom
[Image: crapper.jpg]
I use Old Spice body wash. I haven't used a bar of soap in the shower in years.
Iva13 Wrote:I like unscented Dove

Me too, but unscented exfoliating version.

Dove just came out with a winter soap this year, I have not tried it yet. They also have a soap for men that came out this year. I got one free at costco, but have not used it yet.
My shower contains shampoo, conditioner, body wash, sugar scrub, face wash and his bar of soap.

No guy is gay for using the exfoliators... He just doesn't need to advertise it. There are ones that don't have the strong aromas either. Like I said that stuff really helps with the dry itchy skin everyone gets in the winter time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23