Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
beckster Wrote:So, I got to witness my first serious FB cyberstalker this week... One of our maintenance guys was stalking a female on Facebook and trash talking about her to her friends... He fessed up when I told her that I would track down the profile (he was pretending to be a another chick).... That dude is in his 40s and she is in her 20s... Fucking freak. We just got him suspended from work, because he has her so upset and scared.
i love fb stalking
chelofellow Wrote:Yeah he did last winter before DBN. He signed up and noticed that we were all making fun of him so he never came back. His member ID is...........Superdave :tool:

Well, anyone who chooses their member ID based on this guy is a tool.
[Image: sdo-SuperDave.jpg]
Derick The Solution Wrote:what ever happened to retard matt

Heard he called in last week to tell the guys he's still alive. Supposedly has some crush on a black chick at the mall.

He called in the other day, and talked about wrestling I think, and a black girl at foot locker he was stalking.
rich is all about his country music these days
Dierks Bentley is great live. Get him on the show.
AirHej Wrote:

Heard he called in last week to tell the guys he's still alive. Supposedly has some crush on a black chick at the mall.
:worthlesswopics:
AirHej Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Yeah he did last winter before DBN. He signed up and noticed that we were all making fun of him so he never came back. His member ID is...........Superdave :tool:

Well, anyone who chooses their member ID based on this guy is a tool.
[Image: sdo-SuperDave.jpg]

That show was on tv the other day, I still don't get it.
i masterbate :wanker: in the shower, i dont think that makes me gay
The only thing I can think of gay to do in the shower, is stick a bar of soap up your ass. Rich probaly does this.
AirHej Wrote:Dierks Bentley is great live. Get him on the show.
Country music... :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i masterbate :wanker: in the shower, i dont think that makes me gay

It does if you are at the gym.
wild wacky wednsday wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i masterbate :wanker: in the shower, i dont think that makes me gay

It does if you are at the gym.
i dont go to the gym
Incubus rocked? I must have missed it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23