Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Nussie_T Wrote:Just read this about Stern in the newspaper.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...TE=DEFAULT

I don't see that happening.
Micheal Billy is making me want to litter, just because he tells me not too.
I'm getting tired of a gay guy telling me to man up. And I'm pretty sure women throw garbage out of their car too, not just men.
I always make sure no one is around when I throw shit out of my car anyway.
i dotn keep that much in my car to throw out, usually a couple of empty pop bottles, but those get gone when i fill gas
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:An ideal evening for Rich: Curl up in his Snuggie, he's probably wearing Crocs too... and watching the Bachelor?!?!

Don't forget about American Idol on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.

I tried to.... thanks Confusedad:
Cubs just aquired Xavier Nady
Derick The Solution Wrote:i dotn keep that much in my car to throw out, usually a couple of empty pop bottles, but those get gone when i fill gas

Yeah really, if you are carrying around enough trash in your car, that you need to continually toss it out the window, then you might have other issues besides being a litter bug.
Derick The Solution Wrote:Cubs just aquired Xavier Nady

If he stays healthy for 90% of the season that is a GREAT pickup.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Just read this about Stern in the newspaper.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...TE=DEFAULT

I don't see that happening.

Yeah, I don't see him going back to work for Clear Channel. Hopefully, he stays with Sirius.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:

If he stays healthy for 90% of the season that is a GREAT pickup.
they aquired him as a back up right fielder, who bats right handed with some power.

Thank god.
ben sheets went to the A's for 8 mil. Lot of cash for a guy who hasnt thrown a ball in a year and a half
I don't like "The Who". they sang that song about a pinball wizard right. What if some band wrote a song today about being an x-box wizard, that would be the lamest shit ever.
I have to go find lunch somewhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23