Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Brian in NY Wrote:Incubus rocked? I must have missed it.

Yep, you did. Confusedlap:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Incubus rocked? I must have missed it.

Yep, you did. Confusedlap:
Oh well, I'll get over it.
its lunchy time
Derick The Solution Wrote:its lunchy time

What are you having today?
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, I got to witness my first serious FB cyberstalker this week... One of our maintenance guys was stalking a female on Facebook and trash talking about her to her friends... He fessed up when I told her that I would track down the profile (he was pretending to be a another chick).... That dude is in his 40s and she is in her 20s... Fucking freak. We just got him suspended from work, because he has her so upset and scared.
i love fb stalking

It's only good when the stalker isn't contacting your family and telling them about blatant lies about you. ..... The dude is fucked up in the head.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i masterbate :wanker: in the shower, i dont think that makes me gay

It does if you are at the gym.
i dont go to the gym

I was taking a shower at the gym I went to for years. They had open shower stalls with little walls in between each stall, but open on the outside. I took my shower and turned around to leave and some dude across from me and a stall to the left was beating his dick like it was his job right at the end of his stall looking out. Freaked me the fuck out b/c he might have been looking at me. I always made sure that guy was no where around when I showered from then on.
Derick The Solution Wrote:rich is all about his country music these days

He was talking country again? I blacked out for a bit.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i masterbate :wanker: in the shower, i dont think that makes me gay

It does if you are at the gym.
i dont go to the gym

I was taking a shower at the gym I went to for years. They had open shower stalls with little walls in between each stall, but open on the outside. I took my shower and turned around to leave and some dude across from me and a stall to the left was beating his dick like it was his job right at the end of his stall looking out. Freaked me the fuck out b/c he might have been looking at me. I always made sure that guy was no where around when I showered from then on.

hahahhahahahaha you are in a gay spank bank.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I was taking a shower at the gym I went to for years. They had open shower stalls with little walls in between each stall, but open on the outside. I took my shower and turned around to leave and some dude across from me and a stall to the left was beating his dick like it was his job right at the end of his stall looking out. Freaked me the fuck out b/c he might have been looking at me. I always made sure that guy was no where around when I showered from then on.

Confusedhock: I've never had a chick do that to me and I've showered with plenty females.
Oh, I love the Bath & Body sugar scrubs!!! They are the bestest!!! :boobs:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I was taking a shower at the gym I went to for years. They had open shower stalls with little walls in between each stall, but open on the outside. I took my shower and turned around to leave and some dude across from me and a stall to the left was beating his dick like it was his job right at the end of his stall looking out. Freaked me the fuck out b/c he might have been looking at me. I always made sure that guy was no where around when I showered from then on.
:eek: Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedhock: :eek:
FYI - The Sugar Scrub and Salt scrubs are how females scrape the dead skin off their body, and make it smooth feeling. The salt is a harsher version of the 2.... Not that I want to know dudes are using those, but it does help get that dry, itchy skin cleared up in the winter months. If you do use it, put lotion on after to seal moisture in.
I have to politely disagree with Covino. In my opinion, Ke$ha is hot. She does it for me. For others she may not.
I have two things in the shower. A bottle of shampoo w/ conditioner in it and a bar of soap. In the winter I use a wash cloth on my face to get rid of the dry skin. That's it. All the other crap belongs to my wife.
Wade is an idiot. If you use body wash and a lufta your gay?

Common dude, your 2000 late.

I may not use them, but I do not think a guy who does is automatically gay.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23